Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A whole slew of incredible ideas!

Rhino Keeper
    Love the ideas Thanks

Host(ess)
    Oh another thing I agree on is a recent post you made that I've seen in forums before and that's the costs of flooring tiles... spot on details bro... my suggestion to this would be to make a 5x or 10x tile per club cash in order to fill a max expanded establishment..because 1x tile per club cash/gem would not work out, same with wall color, wall deco is diffrent tho but I think some prices are fair... but I will never agree with the floor deco being fairly priced.

Host(ess)
    Hey Tonynpat1,

Both the pop-ups and menu memory have the same purpose for me... just not having to tap the screen repeatedly to get past the same things every time I log in. As for the drink colour, the suggestion was only because I'm unsure which drinks I've already achieved level 4 on and which I'm still a few points away from, because they both look identical to me... it's not because I want a cookie (although, now that you mention it... it'd be nice :P) I've got an awful memory, that's not the dev's fault, but it'd be nice, for me anyway, to have some distinction. But I have to respectfully disagree about the dj bit... it should be done so that the DJ disappears when the music stops, more realistic than both music/turntables without a DJ or a DJ without music.

And, naw, I don't consider your opinions rude at all, other than perhaps suggesting I'm "forcing" changes rather than suggesting them, they're all just random ideas/thoughts on my part, I don't expect many, if any, to actually be implemented.

Couldn't agree more that bug fixes & improving game speed/responsiveness should take some sort of priority though... to answer your question, using Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc ("X12" elsewhere I think.) running Android 2.3.3, not rooted (version 1.0.2 of the app I think... most recent one, probably same as you're using) ... but it runs slow as hell for me too, especially when visiting friends with cluttered clubs... it grinds practically to a halt.

Cheers,
    J

Host(ess)
    Good ideas!

I'd like one-click drink mixers and one-click serve. Right now, you select a drink to make, then have to click several times just to get the drink process started. When the drink is done, you then have to click several times to complete the drink and put it on the counters.

Also, how about increase the time music will play if you have more than one DJ set, like 2 sets = 2 hours, etc?

Host(ess)
    One more thing - I'd like to see the ability to spread out combined drinks.

If you have a dozen or so empty counters, and one counter with 10,000 drinks on it, it would be nice to be able to spread them out so more people had access. There have been times that I have had drinks at one end of the club, but people at the other end were getting mad and leaving.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123