View Poll Results: Do you want the Raven Tree for coins if u didn't get it free?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes it should be for coins not 35 gems

30 85.71%
  • I don't care.

5 14.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raven tree

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    I think you can e-mail TeamLava Support if you should have-but didn't-get it via the popup, no?

I certainly think that more items should be for coins, and gem ones for less...but I understand that at the end of the day, TL need a profit.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    I think you can e-mail TeamLava Support if you should have-but didn't-get it via the popup, no?

I certainly think that more items should be for coins, and gem ones for less...but I understand that at the end of the day, TL need a profit.
    The whole issue is how random people got the pop up offer. People not receiving the tree who DID get the pop up is a whole separate issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    The whole issue is how random people got the pop up offer. People not receiving the tree who DID get the pop up is a whole separate issue.
    Correct, was about to reply something similar, but I couldnt have said it better

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Oh right-I misunderstood; sorry!

Yes, I agree with that. I suppose it's not intentional, but it's something that TL probably want to look into. It is unfair, after all, that that happens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Oh right-I misunderstood; sorry!

Yes, I agree with that. I suppose it's not intentional, but it's something that TL probably want to look into. It is unfair, after all, that that happens.
    that that happens? :P lol..
    Yes, its soo not fair, a TREE, a TREE costs more than 5$!!!! Wow thats a reasonable price, NOT!!!!!!!
    I didnt get any gifts for farm.... and now this? U know what u can do with 5 dollars? SAVE A PERSON'S LIFE INSTEAD OF BUYING A FAKE TREE FOR A GAME!

Executive Chef
    I honestly do not understand why some people would be granted a free item, while others would have to pay what equates to real money for it. Where is the fairness in that?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trenae View Post
    My apologies that was me - I had moved the wrong one - meant to move the other one not this one (too many windows open). I'll move the other one now.
    Thanks At least the mods are awesome As for TL they are just unfair!

I definitely feel all you fellow chefs out there. I never got a popup, either. I'm kinda disappointed with the TL updates because almost everything (save for the mummy pig and haunted barn in FS, I think) cost gems and I'm not as well-off financially as other players are and I cannot afford to buy gems. I really wish we could just get maybe two or three new coin items. I understand TL makes it money off gems, but I don't think 2-3 coin items wouldn't be such a loss for them.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by shakiba View Post
    that that happens? :P lol..
    Yes, its soo not fair, a TREE, a TREE costs more than 5$!!!! Wow thats a reasonable price, NOT!!!!!!!
    I didnt get any gifts for farm.... and now this? U know what u can do with 5 dollars? SAVE A PERSON'S LIFE INSTEAD OF BUYING A FAKE TREE FOR A GAME!
    How can you save a persons life with $5? Just curious

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry to hear that you don't have it I have it in my Restuarant and I don't like it. It's ashame I can't give it to you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12