Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fashion no door everything gone

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am in the same boat. I had taken a picture last week of my store, and a picture yesterday of my new halloween corner(bought expensive mirrors and clock).
    So I sent those photos with my email support so they could see how many gem items I lost.
    Kooky, I reccommend that you look at your FshS wall...
    "Like the floor, where did you get those?...I lol-ed pretty hard at that.... I do actually like the patterns-I think they look good, but not when they're supposed to be something else!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Kooky, I reccommend that you look at your FshS wall...
    "Like the floor, where did you get those?...I lol-ed pretty hard at that.... I do actually like the patterns-I think they look good, but not when they're supposed to be something else!
    Now that's funny!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Now that's funny!
    I did post that it was a glitch. I'd post a picture, but it might be embarassing for whomever posted it...

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for your support. I hope it is resolved soon. I miss the game but better to not play till we see what they do. Not sure if I will keep playing farm, bakery, restaurant. Spent a lot on those too. but not as much as on fashion. Hate to quit the games but it seems too risky. I will just wait it out for a while but not too long. They are grt games but not when money can be lost. Thank you Rach and kooky. Hope it all works out in a fair way and reasonable time.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dreams2 View Post
    Thank you for your support. I hope it is resolved soon. I miss the game but better to not play till we see what they do. Not sure if I will keep playing farm, bakery, restaurant. Spent a lot on those too. but not as much as on fashion. Hate to quit the games but it seems too risky. I will just wait it out for a while but not too long. They are grt games but not when money can be lost. Thank you Rach and kooky. Hope it all works out in a fair way and reasonable time.
    I hope so...and anyway, if you have some neighbours on your other games as well, you'll stay in touch. My Fashion account is still functioning though, shall I post a message explaining for you?

Farm Supplier
    By the way, I don't have pictures of my shop. Never even thought of taking one. Didn't see a reason too. I took few pics of shops that I liked a certain way they did things.

Nightclub Owner
    By the way, I don't have pictures of my shop. Never even thought of taking one. Didn't see a reason too. I took few pics of shops that I liked a certain way they did things.
    The dreams2 account (I just added you) has been affected by the glitch...

Farm Supplier
    Thank you!! Your such a sweetheart

Nightclub Owner
    Thank you!! Your such a sweetheart
    Message posted.

Farm Supplier
    I just checked my shop...wall decor/floor tiles and windows are gone too. I don't feel like re-storing my boutique at this point. So much time and money has been wasted. The 50 gem credit is an insult--including the 20% gem offer

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast