Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fashion no door everything gone

Rhino Keeper
    How long will the support u think will be free? I lost more than the 50 gems compensation....
    And i dont want a long que.... The message i got when opening the game was that " due to some corruption issue on our server... Blah blah!" ......... So how they will know what was on our shop/bakery/restaurant even if we report it?
    I dont remember all the gem items i bought, and if i do, i dont remember how many of each! Except for the door - i have 2- the rest, im not sure.......

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by desertfarmer View Post
    How long will the support u think will be free? I lost more than the 50 gems compensation....
    And i dont want a long que.... The message i got when opening the game was that " due to some corruption issue on our server... Blah blah!" ......... So how they will know what was on our shop/bakery/restaurant even if we report it?
    I dont remember all the gem items i bought, and if i do, i dont remember how many of each! Except for the door - i have 2- the rest, im not sure.......
    Support have a list of all gem purchases made, I think-even if they go missing.
    I'm obviously unsure how long it would take, but I'm assuming much longer than usual.
    E-mail them now (you can follow this link) and hopefully you'll get a reply soon-ish.

Farm Supplier
    If they have a list of all gem purchases made then why cant the just compensate that way. Add those items in design as if paid for and stored. Why do we need to contact them?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dreams2 View Post
    If they have a list of all gem purchases made then why cant the just compensate that way. Add those items in design as if paid for and stored. Why do we need to contact them?
    I don't know, and I assumed that they had a list.
    It would take ages though...just contact them!

Farm Supplier
    Yes I agree they should have records of what each account bought. I do remembering hearing that they can see what each gem purchase on account is. I emailed them any way. For all the good it may do

Nightclub Owner
    Yes I agree they should have records of what each account bought. I do remembering hearing that they can see what each gem purchase on account is. I emailed them any way. For all the good it may do
    I'm pretty sure they do.
    But e-mailing them should guarantee that *something* will happen.

The Honorable Panda
    Remember that some items that were bought with gems, may not of been placed, but in inventory, so not all gems that were bought were lost.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    If they were in inventory I suppose thats true but the hundreds of gems I spent decorating my shop are gone. I had my shop decked out. I believe you saw it Kooky. All my neighbors know I had it all done up fancy. Just the tile alone would be over 300 gems. Largest shop, each tile 1 gem each.... not counting the lion fountains, 4, the arched window, 7, the rose candle wall items, 5, the wall lights, not sure....I can keep going. I am very frustrated. I have rolled with all the other glitches. But this one, not so much. It was a lot of money. I have emailed teamlava

Nightclub Owner
    If they were in inventory I suppose thats true but the hundreds of gems I spent decorating my shop are gone. I had my shop decked out. I believe you saw it Kooky. All my neighbors know I had it all done up fancy. Just the tile alone would be over 300 gems. Largest shop, each tile 1 gem each.... not counting the lion fountains, 4, the arched window, 7, the rose candle wall items, 5, the wall lights, not sure....I can keep going. I am very frustrated. I have rolled with all the other glitches. But this one, not so much. It was a lot of money. I have emailed teamlava
    Good luck

The Honorable Panda
    I am in the same boat. I had taken a picture last week of my store, and a picture yesterday of my new halloween corner(bought expensive mirrors and clock).
    So I sent those photos with my email support so they could see how many gem items I lost.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast