Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fashion no door everything gone

New Resident

Fashion no door everything gone

where is my door, decor my flooring??? I expand my boutique try to get everything back but still the same,wasted money and Gems all I got is concrete flooring

Banned
    Some players have similar problems at the moment, try restarting your device. Then if no improvement, delete the app and then add it back. You won't lose anything on your game, it's all backed up on TLs servers.

Rhino Keeper
    I got 50 gems to replace my decor. Doors in Fashion cost 10, I had two doors, lions cost 15, had two of this, wall decor cost 10 each, I had two, so far I'm out 70 gems and I haven't even gotten to the walls or floor, they should give us a lot more gems to replace everything, I need at least 100 more to bring everything back. Floor tiles cost gems and I have lots of floor space, I've expands to the limit so it will take more then 100 just for that alone.

The Honorable Panda
    Guys I got up and lost all my flooring and walls and doors in Fashion. I like alot of you had alot more invested in this game. As GM stated in the first post, I emailed support this morning.
    explaining the gems items I lost. If you had taken a picture of your game before try and send the picture with your email to show what you had. If no picture, list the gems items you had invested.
    I know it is upsetting and shocking, ( I almost fell out of bed). Try and be patient with support because I am sure that they will be flooded with emails.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Did this work for you?

Quote Originally Posted by LIDA3209 View Post
    I got 50 gems to replace my decor. Doors in Fashion cost 10, I had two doors, lions cost 15, had two of this, wall decor cost 10 each, I had two, so far I'm out 70 gems and I haven't even gotten to the walls or floor, they should give us a lot more gems to replace everything, I need at least 100 more to bring everything back. Floor tiles cost gems and I have lots of floor space, I've expands to the limit so it will take more then 100 just for that alone.
    I was told that if 50 gems were not enough, email support with your list of items and screenshots if you have them. I hope this helps.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    Some players have similar problems at the moment, try restarting your device. Then if no improvement, delete the app and then add it back. You won't lose anything on your game, it's all backed up on TLs servers.
    No, what is lost is lost. I had orange and dark gray floor and all is gone....

Rhino Keeper
    In my case the same thing happened in RS. Thankfully it was in only one game. I would have had a heart attack if it would have happened in all 4 of them!

I did think of all the ppl that had more things in the walls than me and that 50 gems would not have covered it for some. In my case I only had money items but I'm out of money at the moment so I guess I'm staying with grass as my floor :P

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    If anyone lost more than 50 gems worth of items, they need to e-mail TeamLava Support

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by FunFlair View Post
    Did this work for you?
    Going to be a while for support to get to all the emails, I hope I get an answer today , but be prepared, it may take a little longer than one day.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast