Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Collectables=hard to get

Question Collectables=hard to get

Is anyone else finding it near impossible to get some of the things needed for the collectables?
    I have brought endless things but can't get
    1) the Rose for floor/wall items - I've even spent gems incase it was a teamlava ploy to get you to purchase gems, but can't even get 1 Rose
    2) I've been baking all sorts of different things and different times but can't get 1 knife, or 1 salt shaker (or at least I think it's a salt shaker)

Anyone got the same problem? Its really bugging and frustrating me now

Senior Moderator
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...Bakery-Stories.

Here is a thread where people are sharing how they received certain items, what they did when they got them.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

I've read through that discussion an it seems that no one has a clue. Not really very helpful :-( someone somewhere must know how to collect certain collectables to be able to redeem?

I got the roses three times, after buying new wallpaper, it doesn't matter Whether you use gems or cash

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by tbonecandy View Post
    I've read through that discussion an it seems that no one has a clue. Not really very helpful :-( someone somewhere must know how to collect certain collectables to be able to redeem?
    We're all in the same position as you; right now, that discussion is all we've got here. Sadly, only a few regular members can make a proper list because they need to have the edit tool; many don't have one.
    Keep trying though.

I find that the spatula, knife, salt, roses, and chef's coat thing are the hardest to find. I have tons of rolling pins though, like over 200.

Fashion Designer
    I have over 800 rolling pins and a handful of spatulas. I think I get 1 spatula for every 75-100 rolling pins. I do get the chef's jacket once in awhile but nowhere near the frequency of the tongs and whisk. I have 68 of the flour, 29 eggs, and 15 butters but no salt shaker in sight. Overall, though, I do like that they added collectibles because it's made leveling up by redeeming for the XP points a little faster.

Fashion Designer
    I take that back - I finally just got 1 salt shaker for baking a carrot cake on an easy oven.

Farm Supplier
    before it was hard to get the golden utensils, I got at least a few golden utensils everyday after tipping all my neighbours....However, today I've got only 2 golden utensils after tipping all my neighbours, i've got 94 neighbours.....same thing happened with my restaurant story....probably now they make it harder to get the golden utensils and other things as well, so sad....

Host(ess)

My strategy

I've gotten dozens of rose trophies and cashed in so many prizes that I've received gems--just like levels in baking!

To get roses I buy pictures for $1000 (the cheapest wall decor). I fill an entire wall, then I SELL them all and start again. It takes up to 50,000 sometimes to get a trophy, but most times less.
    To get the other prizes I take my stoves and start baking, then cancel the item and bake something else. I keep repeating that cycle, never completing the food (you get prizes for starting food that are the same as completing it.) I use the traditional ovens, because I think they give more chances at prizes (just a hunch). I bake brownies and blueberry muffins because they are cheapest. I think all foods give the same prize opportunities, so I stay with the cheapest ones. Just be careful when you cancel the baking that you don't accidentally hit the option to serve the food for 5 gems!

The best part, though is the gems: you do get gems and reward bonuses when you redeem enough of a particular prize.

So the bottom line for getting collectibles is BUY, BUY, BUY.

One last tip: If you are buying wall decor and the server starts saying you're out of synch, stop and try again later. When the server is glitching like this it will take away your roses as soon as you win them. Don't know why or when this server thing happens, but I've seen it on two occasions, including tonight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast