Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: change storm8 id

Unregistered

Unhappy change storm8 id

i want to change my storm8 id because it keep saying my id is inapporiate but i dont know how to change it . can anyone please help me please. thanks in advance

Unregistered

Angry change storm8 id

does any1 knows if i delete my restuarant & reinstall it, would i b able to create a different storm8 id. im really getting aggavated with this game because i cant get any neighbors because of my storm8 id. which i dont think its inappropriate at all. what is so inappropriate about shortandsexy?

Unregistered
    To change your ID please e-mail your request to support@teamlava.com. You can change your Farmer Name at the cost of 10 Gems when you tap Menu -> Profile -> Profile tab -> Green Button labeled "Change" found in the Profile tab.

Unregistered
    I'm also having the same problem. I emailed team lava but only got a reply saying that it request is being reviewed by out team..

Unregistered

Unhappy i love the games but...

the gems cost too darn much! $4.99 f0r 24 gems up to $99.99 for only 580 gems? wayyyy too much. 24 gems is worth almost a sims 3 app! and changing names cost gems?? that's redic!!

Unregistered
    Add me l3umble

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    the gems cost too darn much! $4.99 f0r 24 gems up to $99.99 for only 580 gems? wayyyy too much. 24 gems is worth almost a sims 3 app! and changing names cost gems?? that's redic!!
    Gems are really expensive! And there are quite a few things that you can only buy with gems, which is really annoying.

Unregistered

Add me restaurant story oblinkieo

Add me! Restaurant story oblinkieo

Unregistered

Add me: TAENRAE

Add me Storm8 ID: taenrae

Unregistered

Add me!

-----------> dmdiego12

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast