Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why don't i have a sushi bar?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    As far as the badges, collectables,sushi bar, seeing parts in My Gifts, gifting fixes, lemon lime soda, etc, NO.These were not advertised to be released to Android this week and weren't.Probably still a few months away from being released.
    Because TL is busy preparing special holiday versions of Restaurant, Fashion,City and so on to match the Farm version released - All for iOS only with noplans to make corresponding Android versions. That's why Android got a few ofthe items from these special versions (the easy to port graphics versus anyactual features.) The only "problem" was that TL is apparently behindand didn't get all of the holiday versions finished in time. I'm 99 and44/100ths percent sure they had planned to go live with the iOS versions andthe slim smattering of Android items at the same time last Friday...

(I wonder if the above is considered off-topic for this thread. Hmmm...)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filo66 View Post

Because TL is busy preparing special holiday versions of Restaurant, Fashion,City and so on to match the Farm version released - All for iOS only with noplans to make corresponding Android versions. That's why Android got a few ofthe items from these special versions (the easy to port graphics versus anyactual features.) The only "problem" was that TL is apparently behindand didn't get all of the holiday versions finished in time. I'm 99 and44/100ths percent sure they had planned to go live with the iOS versions andthe slim smattering of Android items at the same time last Friday...

(I wonder if the above is considered off-topic for this thread. Hmmm...)
    It is off-topic. Furthermore, this is incorrect information.

Executive Chef
    As this question has been addressed and answered, and has been taken off-track, I'm locking this thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12