Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Customer leaving angry

Host(ess)
    I have tried visiting nbrs, closing game right after as well. Is there anything else anyone can suggest? This has been going off & on since I fist expanded my shop. It was brought to the teams attention on page 4, but I never heard anything about it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swtie101 View Post
    I have tried visiting nbrs, closing game right after as well. Is there anything else anyone can suggest? This has been going off & on since I fist expanded my shop. It was brought to the teams attention on page 4, but I never heard anything about it.
    I'm really sorry to hear that,I'd report it email support@teamlava.com.Mention your ongoing problems and how it keeps happening,give all the info on device,device version and game version and storm8ID and the game it happens on.
    It must be so frustrating for you,I really hope it's sorted out .

Banned
    Edit sorry forgot the gap after the email address.
    Email is support@teamlava.com

The Honorable Panda
    @swtie I did flag this over to GM again and they are still trying to find the problem. Someone told me that they were having issues and they moved their cash registers to new locations and this fixed it for them. Give that a try.

The only other thing you could try. I notice you have one strip of tables that are not accessible. The white tables between the small pink ones.
    Try making a walkway so each table in your shop can be accessed on at least one side.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    Edit sorry forgot the gap after the email address.
    Email is support@teamlava.com
    Thanks barleycoon. I hope emailing them works. Thanks for all of your help.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swtie101 View Post
    Thanks barleycoon. I hope emailing them works. Thanks for all of your help.
    Your welcome,I really hope it improves for you.

New Resident
    my problem now with my fashion story when i opened my store this morning all my stocks were gone. they were full yesterday. my storm id is jeanettyu and store name trends.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Someone told me that they were having issues and they moved their cash registers to new locations and this fixed it for them. Give that a try.
    I was having similar problem, customers leaving with broken hearts but heart rating not going down, I moved my cash register and this seemed to fix it!! Thank you!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyBabyPanda View Post
    I was having similar problem, customers leaving with broken hearts but heart rating not going down, I moved my cash register and this seemed to fix it!! Thank you!!

Oh yeah!! Thanks for letting us know. How weird is that??? Not sure why it would matter, but if it fixes it .. that is all that counts!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    @swtie I did flag this over to GM again and they are still trying to find the problem. Someone told me that they were having issues and they moved their cash registers to new locations and this fixed it for them. Give that a try.

The only other thing you could try. I notice you have one strip of tables that are not accessible. The white tables between the small pink ones.
    Try making a walkway so each table in your shop can be accessed on at least one side.
    Kooky,
    I tried moving the registers & visiting nbr, then exiting out of FS. Did not work. Then, (not moving the registers again) I moved the tables so each one was accessable. visited a nbr, then exited FS. When I went back into FS, nothing had changed; still upset customers.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast