Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer leaving angry

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Chantal0806 View Post
    I have been having the same issue since the last app update. I play on an iPhone. Customers leave angry despite lots of dressing rooms open and unblocked. My rating does go down, but it comes in sporadic spurts throughout the day. When I open the app an hour or so later things are fine again and rating goes up. I am sure it is a bug TL is working on. Just wanted to add my experiences to the original poster's.
    For idevice users, this new issue showed up after the last update. Can you please come add your information to this thread?
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...d=1#post147612
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Ok im overly frustrated now. I have more pictures. I have rearranged the store in every possible way , i have deleted and redownloaded twice. Nothing works im still not making any money. 9 out of ten customers are not buying anything just taking up space. Then this morning after making clothes for 8 hours. I put them out on the rack the game blinked , the likes came up.. and walllaaaahh no clothes. everything i put out was gone, and NO i did not get any money. I play bakery story and city story too, I do not have these problems. This application is a joke. My time is better spent with my fiance or if im really bored maybe angry birds. All I can say is thank goodness its freee because if it was I would be filing a complaint and requesting money back. I feel so sorry for the peoiple who actually buy gems. I would be furious.

Fashion Designer
    Im not an idevice user.. So im guessing my complaint didnt even matter. So tired of the anroid devices being ignored as second rate. Get real. The application should work the same on all devices, and these updates that are not for android users is a joke!!! They shouldnt come out with an update unless everyone can access it!. The advice I was given is to redownload and good luck!. and the person with an idevice, gets to file a complaint. ::rolling my eyes:: se la ve Team Lava.

Fashion Designer
    Oh yeah and heres the pictures, of rearrangement several times, angry customers, and missing clothes in the morning, redownloading twice, and still same old, same old. Old is right. Enjoy your game. Maybe this will help you help some other second rate android users.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Im not an idevice user.. So im guessing my complaint didnt even matter. So tired of the anroid devices being ignored as second rate. Get real. The application should work the same on all devices, and these updates that are not for android users is a joke!!! They shouldnt come out with an update unless everyone can access it!. The advice I was given is to redownload and good luck!. and the person with an idevice, gets to file a complaint. ::rolling my eyes:: se la ve Team Lava.
    I sent the idevice user to the other thread, because she was losing happiness and that issue came with the last IOS download.
    Your issue was different and you were not losing happiness. I was waiting for you to come back and let me know if redownloaded resolved the problem, if it did not, I was going to send this over as separate bug issue to GM.
    If we can narrow down who is having issues, it helps TL find the problem faster.
    Since you have redownloaded and are still having issues, I will send this over to GM.

If you have a problem with the way I have handled this thread, you can send GM a message or file a complaint here

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I sent the idevice user to the other thread, because she was losing happiness and that issue came with the last IOS download.
    Your issue was different and you were not losing happiness. I was waiting for you to come back and let me know if redownloaded resolved the problem, if it did not, I was going to send this over as separate bug issue to GM.
    If we can narrow down who is having issues, it helps TL find the problem faster.
    Since you have redownloaded and are still having issues, I will send this over to GM.

If you have a problem with the way I have handled this thread, you can send GM a message or file a complaint here
    No hun, I think you do a great job. You have alot of people to answer. im sorry Im just super frustrated. Its crazy these are jsut silly games. They should not bother people this much. I think I just need to reprioritize things in my life, and put the phone down for a while. or find a game that doesnt require every second of my life.

Thanks for your help Kooky!

The Honorable Panda
    Hey I think we may all may be a little addicted!!! I know I had major withdrawals when my games were down for 4 days, because I messed up my transfer...
    I have put lot of myself in my games with my designs and I am proud of all I have accomplished.
    Not to mention all of the new friends that I have met and feel close to .
    I think that is why we all get frustrated and crazied when bugs and glitches happen. If we did not love the games we would just walk away.

I think I know what could be wrong...how many times did you expand? Viewing the pictures on my phone so it's a little hard to tell, but it looks like you've expanded twice, and own two registers. From what I've been able to figure out, you need one register for each "size" store, so expanding twice would require a total of three registers. Not positive this is the issue but I'm pretty sure.

...or it could be number of registers per racks/tables of items. Still not sure if it's one or the other or both. Either way I believe adding a register could fix it.

Angry

I am having the same problem, angry costumers, they buy less, but my happiness stays 100%. Nothing is blocked, enough mirrors ans changing rooms. I changed my shop several times today, but nothing helped.
    I removed the app and downloaded it again, no changes. I am using an android device.
    Does anyone knows a solution?

And another question. I read often that people close their shop. How do they do that?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast