Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Customer leaving angry

I worked on this issue with mine last night. I moved things around quite a bit. The last thing I tried was that I moved my registers together with enough room away from the door for traffic allowance. I then noticed more people carrying out pink bags, sales changed and the broken hearts disappeared. Hope it works for you.

New Resident
    I had a similar problem. I moved the store around a few things at a time and found a blocked window was my issue. Droid 2. It is irritating but can be fixed.

Fashion Designer
    I'm on AN Apple Touch and having the same issue. I've noticed that everything is fine until they walk away from the mirror or out of the dressing rooms. So blocking or not having enough isn't the issue. I've had the same setup for many months and I've got plenty of mirrors and dressing rooms and nothing is blocked. I have never seen the bubble that indicates they are looking for a mirror or dressing room. They don't have any problem finding a mirror or dressing room, they are just walking away from the mirrors and dressing rooms unhappy, as if the item didn't fit or or they didn't like how it looked. As with everyone else my happiness score has remained 100 but I'm not selling as much.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fashionstory1.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	2247Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fashionstory.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	2248

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...shionstory.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...hionstory1.jpg

I'm level 91 so not a novice on how to keep things unblocked. I thought maybe the new gold dressing room that I got from the goals might be the issue, so I removed it but didn't make any difference. I've done all the typical attempts to "fix" issues, rebooted, removed, reinstalled. I only have one version of the game yada yada yada.

Third gen Touch version 5.0.1

Nightclub Owner
    Lueann, sometimes just changing where you have the racks helps. Move the clothes around a bit and see if the broken hearts go away. I have 4 windows in my place and had 3 of the blocked with a plant. I had one broken heart and couldn't for the life of me figure out why. I unblocked one of the windows and wouldn't you know, the broken heart went away. Now out of 4 windows 2 have something in front of them and the other 2 are open and thus far I haven't had a broken heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post
    I'm on AN Apple Touch and having the same issue. I've noticed that everything is fine until they walk away from the mirror or out of the dressing rooms. So blocking or not having enough isn't the issue. I've had the same setup for many months and I've got plenty of mirrors and dressing rooms and nothing is blocked. I have never seen the bubble that indicates they are looking for a mirror or dressing room. They don't have any problem finding a mirror or dressing room, they are just walking away from the mirrors and dressing rooms unhappy, as if the item didn't fit or or they didn't like how it looked. As with everyone else my happiness score has remained 100 but I'm not selling as much.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fashionstory1.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	2247Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fashionstory.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	2248

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...shionstory.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...hionstory1.jpg

I'm level 91 so not a novice on how to keep things unblocked. I thought maybe the new gold dressing room that I got from the goals might be the issue, so I removed it but didn't make any difference. I've done all the typical attempts to "fix" issues, rebooted, removed, reinstalled. I only have one version of the game yada yada yada.

Third gen Touch version 5.0.1
    The pathing in your store looks extremely difficult to navigate. I would change things around to streamline the pathways. You want to make it as easy as possible to walk around the store, visit a mirror/room, and pay at the register.

[IMG]C:\Users\LindaLucia\Downloads\fashion_story-2012-02-17-09-43-31 (1)[/IMG]

I have the same problem but I dont know how to post a pic of my shop. How do I do that?

I have unhappy customers. not all of them, but 40 to 50 % of them are leaving unhappy. I am still making money but feel it could be more if the customers wouldnt leave. I have tried everything: reinstalling, moving stuff, unblocking windows, moving changing rooms, moving doors. Nothing seems to help.

I play on android.

The Honorable Panda
    If you are still having issues, try moving the two cash register bottom corner, up closer to the door.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Yes, its because the table w/the yellow bags is in that location in the corner. Apparently it blocks the door. The same thing happens to me anytime I put anything there, even decorative items.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678