Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer leaving angry

Fashion Designer

Customer leaving angry

All day long customers have been leaving angry, and I dont know why. I have enough dressing rooms and mirrors. The customers are not thinking that they want a changing room or mirror and then leaving, they are going into dressing room, and then leaving with a broken heart and not buying anything. Only one out of ten people leave happy, but yet my heart rating has not dropped from 100 all day?? I have 14 tables with items on them and 17 racks with items on them, 5 racks currently empty. Therefore, there is enough items for them to choose from, and these racks are not blocked. Every person that goes into a changing room comes out with a broken heart and leaves the store?? did someone leave a dirty diaper in there or what? Please help.

The Honorable Panda
    Can you post a picture of your store?
    Also what device do you play on? What is the current version of your game?(in the help menu on your game.)

I also am going to move this thread to fashion feedback and bugs.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Can you post a picture of your store?
    Also what device do you play on? What is the current version of your game?(in the help menu on your game.)

I also am going to move this thread to fashion feedback and bugs.
    I tried rearranging everything and still having problems. I spread out the mirrors and the dressing rooms. Customers are still going into changing room and then leaving angry without buying anything. see pictures.

Like I said my rating hasnt dropped from 100 but what does that matter if only every tenth customer buys something.

Any suggestions?

Fashion Designer
    Oh yeah and my version is 1.0.6

Fashion Designer
    SOrry again, my device is droid 2

The Honorable Panda
    umm everything looks balanced and normally your happiness would drop.
    Have you tried deleting the game and redownloading it from the app store. You may have a graphic glitch.

note: try moving your mirror that is on the wall by the cash registered. I do not know if this will do anything , but
    the cash register is blocking it.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-12-11 at 11:37 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    umm everything looks balanced and normally your happiness would drop.
    Have you tried deleting the game and redownloading it from the app store. You may have a graphic glitch.

note: try moving your mirror that is on the wall by the cash registered. I do not know if this will do anything , but
    the cash register is blocking it.
    I actually just moved that cash register there, it was out in the middle between the first changing room on the right and the racks. I wasnt sure the mirrors on the walls even did anything. I assumed only the stand up mirrors did something since no one ever looks in the wall mirrors. I will try deleting it i guess. But i was scared to do that.

Fashion Designer
    you say the happiness would drop, but I would definitely take the happiness dropping over customers occupying space and not buying anything. Im not making any money if everyone comes in shops, uses changing rooms, then leaves unhappy.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    I actually just moved that cash register there, it was out in the middle between the first changing room on the right and the racks. I wasnt sure the mirrors on the walls even did anything. I assumed only the stand up mirrors did something since no one ever looks in the wall mirrors. I will try deleting it i guess. But i was scared to do that.
    Yes the wall mirrors do work, as long as the customer can walk up to them.
    I have deleted and redownloaded numerous times, your game is saved on team lavas server under your storm Id, so you will not lose your game.

Same issue

I have been having the same issue since the last app update. I play on an iPhone. Customers leave angry despite lots of dressing rooms open and unblocked. My rating does go down, but it comes in sporadic spurts throughout the day. When I open the app an hour or so later things are fine again and rating goes up. I am sure it is a bug TL is working on. Just wanted to add my experiences to the original poster's.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast