Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I buy the chocolate fountain?

Executive Chef
    I have one in my bakery I don't think it looks too bad. The one in restaurant is so ugly but I think this one is way prettier. If you like it, buy it. If not, just buy items you want or cook a lot. The xp will be the same mostly.

Farm Supplier
    @joyirene - where you have it placed is fantastic--least amount of blocked squares.

Fashion Designer
    No not that much, but a lot sorry I don't remember the exact amount when I bought mine

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    I agree, the fountain is just too big--both in squares it occupies and squares it blocks because of its height. I honestly bought one for the xp since I'm at a point in the game where leveling doesn't matter. It went straight into my inventory. If you want an xp boost and a money sink, go for it.
    If you put it in the bottom right corner and put tables around it, it dosent block as much and it looks nice there

Rhino Keeper
    I think it is very pretty and gives the bakery a little personality.

Just out of curiosity, after you get to the highest level, what is the benefit to increasing your XP?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by triviasue View Post
    Just out of curiosity, after you get to the highest level, what is the benefit to increasing your XP?
    To me the only benefit would be if Team Lava decided to change the game to allow for more levels down the line.
    In Farm and City the levels were stopped at 75., Then they decided to increase to 96 levels.

When this happened I jumped from 75 to 96 overnight because I had been playing and earning xps.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    It's not our choice it's urs

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    To me the only benefit would be if Team Lava decided to change the game to allow for more levels down the line.
    In Farm and City the levels were stopped at 75., Then they decided to increase to 96 levels.

When this happened I jumped from 75 to 96 overnight because I had been playing and earning xps.
    Do u play with ur ipad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12