Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: iOS users will not receive Content Update this week in Farm, Fashion, RS or BS

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    I'm not sure if I would want the Halloween version of it on my phone, but I would like the option of a free gift. I'm guessing Android users will not be getting the free raven tree that idevice users got for downloading the Halloween version, right?
    what raven tree? I downloaded the Halloween version.. twice now.. no raven tree

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by lyzzandra View Post
    what raven tree? I downloaded the Halloween version.. twice now.. no raven tree
    In RS, if you followed an in-game popup, you were meant to be given a free Raven Tree

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    In RS, if you followed an in-game popup, you were meant to be given a free Raven Tree
    From what I have seen not all IOS players were given the free raven on their pop up. I did not get option but my hubby did. I have sent an email to support to see if these offers were given out randomly.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Idevice users can no longer get free gems for downloading games due to some kind of apple restriction. When FS halloween first came out the free gems were an error. Team lava corrected it and stopped the free gems.
    I still don't understand this supposed 'restriction'... I have other apps that give me points/credits/coins for downloading other apps, that I then can turn into free store gift cards or other prizes like electronics and such. That seems like the same thing... download an app to try, get something with a real monetary value in return for free. So why would some apps be allowed to do it, but TL is blocked? I think TL just CHOSE to stop giving free gems out for downloading & is using this supposed restriction as an excuse... it makes no sense others can do it, but they can't.

Also, a few weeks ago, I downloaded some stupid game (not TL of course)... and they offered extra "coins" to download & try their other games... but I hated the game, so I deleted it, and don't remember the name. But it was recent. So some apps are doing it.

Farm Supplier
    I followed the prompts it said I would get a raven tree and I did not get one also...

Farm Supplier

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by lyzzandra View Post
    lol, whose actions? TL or mine? Pinkster, I honestly do not care if you, Android users, get the first updates, you are most welcome to them. But this constant "finger-pointing" at the iOS users is slowly getting to me, yes, I only talk for myself. I don't know how the other iDevice users feel.
    They all feel very frustrated by now. 3 weeks and no update at all. But lots of us got no door, no decor by this morning. I don't know what TL doing but it's getting very annoying. Looks like the update will arrive after Halloween. Really cool

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by carrion2342 View Post
    They all feel very frustrated by now. 3 weeks and no update at all. But lots of us got no door, no decor by this morning. I don't know what TL doing but it's getting very annoying. Looks like the update will arrive after Halloween. Really cool
    In RS, and both FSs, you can download the Halloween versions of the apps, and you will get the updates. Just waiting for BS now...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    In RS, and both FSs, you can download the Halloween versions of the apps, and you will get the updates. Just waiting for BS now...
    And how long do I have to wait. I see new items daily at my android user neighbors but nothing for us. It's friday again. The only thing I got it's a useless pop up message about a mirror what I have no excess at all. Whenever I click ok it's puts me down to the regular decorating items

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324