Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggest Bakery Story Holiday Items

Love the popcorn balls and popcorn garland ideas! I'm not sure if this is what Barleycoon had in mind but I'd love to see buche de noel (yule log cake) as a recipe. Also, I think a cookie buffet, complete with a pitcher of milk, would be really cute and appropriate for a bakery. I also really want a giant gingerbread house (like 4x4).

More of my ideas

Candy cane ice cream (takes 12 hours), gingerbread cappuccino, pumpkin rolls, pecan pie, white chocolate hot cocoa and peanut butter blossom cookies ( https://m.hersheys.com/_recipes/hersh...s.aspx?ID=5191 )

Rhino Keeper
    Christmas Cake with white icing sounds lovely! Snowball cookies, sugarplum tea, candy cane ice cream sounds cool too. Gingerbread house and cookie buffet for Santa sounds great. I really like the Christmas Card idea-maybe a wall decoration and have the cards hanging?

Executive Chef
    I would love to see a gingerbread house you can purchase outright but wonder if they won't do this since there was one in a holiday box before? A gingerbread man decoration would be so cute!

Executive Chef
    Great ideas!

Rhino Keeper
    How about snicker doodles, candy canes, pumpkin spice cappuccino, decorated cookies, egg nog, hot honey milk, and a yule log! I love holiday goodies lol

New Resident
    Love the milk/cookies as a decoration idea....as for cooking, would like a candy cane coffee, perhaps some rugalagh (sp?)....Christmas Tree cookies, or a red/green cake.....

Host(ess)
    I Would Love To See This Recipes Cookie and Cream Ice Cream How Long To Cook 2 or 4 hours

decoration:
    gingerbread house
    santa wallpaper
    reindeer wallpaper
    gift bow wallpaper
    a snowman floor decoration thingy
    cookies for santa <--i like that. maybe along with a tag that says 'for santa' :P

food:
    Santa shape cookies
    Xmas tree shape cookies

drinks:
    peppermint latte
    cinnamon latte

and maybe the little people that walk in could be wearing scarves and hats cus it's cold outside xP

Host(ess)
    String of Hanukkah lights in blue and white; menorah; dreidel

Kwanzaa kinara

Garland of red and green Christmas lights

Sweet potato pie; sweet potato casserole; monkey bread (little bits of bread dough shaped into a Bundt or tube pan with layers of butter in between--yum!); green bean casserole; chestnut stuffing

Turducken--a chicken inside a duck inside a turkey

That's all for now!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast