Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sushi bar bug

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by briguynv View Post
    Something different, but still a bug with the Sushi bar... when you build it, and just have the box.. it will NOT allow us to rotate it. That means it can ONLY be placed ONE way, which is ridiculous, because it's two squares long, if we want to put it along the longest wall, we can't... that's a big bug. Even tho it's only a box to begin with, we should be able to rotate it to fit along the long wall if we want. My short wall was already full, so I had no choice but to put it on my long wall, but then I had to have it stick straight out from the wall because it won't rotate. Bad design flaw on that!
    that is not true. AFTER it has been built you CAN rotate it. i have one and have mine rotated.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by reokster View Post
    that is not true. AFTER it has been built you CAN rotate it. i have one and have mine rotated.
    briguynv is talking about the unbuild sushi box..... Not the built one...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by reokster View Post
    See quote below! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by xcellent View Post
    briguynv is talking about the unbuild sushi box..... Not the built one...
    Exactly xcellent... thank you. As I said, when you have JUST "the BOX", it cannot be rotated... so while it's being built, it's annoying to find a spot to put it where it isn't in the way!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12