Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829 LastLast

Thread: LIST-COLLECTIBLES - How to get them in Farm, Restaurant and Bakery Stories.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bexiboo2 View Post
    Oooh I got my first knife the other day in Bakery Story from baking banana bread!!!!
    Good for you!!!

I am on level 99 for Restaurant story and never once received the collectible for the Floral Bouquet. Missing the Rose.

Everything else I am on either level 1 or 2. Do they go up to level 4 as well?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by helpfaq2 View Post
    I am on level 99 for Restaurant story and never once received the collectible for the Floral Bouquet. Missing the Rose.

Everything else I am on either level 1 or 2. Do they go up to level 4 as well?
    Yes they go thru lvl 4. I don't remember going from 2-3 if we received a gem but I do remember when I completed lvl 4 receiving 2 gems and cash which I wasn't expecting.

Host(ess)
    Is there a more detailed list like the first one for Restaurant Story? I'm on level 43 and don't have a problem with cooking tools but the other 3 categories seem next to impossible to achieve. The chef coat, knife, and eggs I believe never seem to show up. I also only have 1 flower.. I've been playing for a while and can't figure out how to get the flowers.

Host(ess)
    If you cook Kiwi Cheescake you get a knife (well this is what happened to me!)

New Resident
    I haven't had much luck getting the knife and jacket even though I've tried your suggestions also I was wondering about locked recipes, white oven and drink machine ! If I bake everything to level four will they open . One more thing, what are some of the ingredients we will need for next goal ? Thanks ! sugar and spice sdac4

Thank You So Much!!!
    (>^-^)>Add Me On RS, CS. & BS<(^-^<)
    ~Need Me or Something? Just Give Me a PM..~

My Storm8 ID is: Rich88ard

~Hope you Have a Wonderful Day!~

Im Not Excepting Neighbors for now. My Phones Broken...

I posted in bugs but thought I might check here as well. Is anyone else having the problem of collectibles not adding to your totals when you pick them up? I was getting so frustrated that my levels weren't increasing and just realized why. I'm not sure how long it's been going on but since I'm only at 13 rolling pins and pick up at least 4 or 5 of those a day while tipping, it's been a while now. Ugh.

This is what I got straight from team lava.

Collection:floral bouquet
    Collectibles:rose, orchid, lily, tulip
    Reward:flower trophy
    Tip: purchase any wall decorations or wall paper

Collection:cooking tools
    Collectibles:ladle, spatula, rolling pin, measuring cup
    Reward:golden utensils
    Tip: purchasing tables, chairs, decorations, appliances, counters

Collection:chef implements
    Collectibles: chef hat, apron, oven mitt, chef jacket
    Reward:15000 coins and 750xp
    Tip:cooking ANY recipe in restaurant story

Collection:baking goodness
    Collectibles:wisk, tong, baking sheet, knife
    Reward:10000 coins and 1000xp
    Tip:cooking and breakfast or dessert recipe

Collection:yummy ingredients
    Collectibles:flour, egg, sugar, butter
    Reward:diner table
    Tip:cooking any lunch or dinner recipe

New Resident
    So pretty much floral collectibles in bakery story is impossible to collect? Trying to find out how to collect the floral.