Thread: log in my storm 8 ID ??

I had to get a new phone and restored it but it seems I lost everything in Fashion Story. I can only sign up for a storm 8 id in the app but I already have one. Is there a way to log in so I can recover my game??

TIA!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Go to this thread to see how.

Thank you sooooooooo much!!!

New Resident
    I followed the link above but it only takes me to the storm8 home page. Do you have any other suggestions?

Nightclub Owner
    If you haven't set up an ID on your new device you can follow the steps in this other thread. If you have setup a new ID you will need to email support@teamlava.com.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Unhappy same as u

Quote Originally Posted by quinnie2273 View Post
    I had to get a new phone and restored it but it seems I lost everything in Fashion Story. I can only sign up for a storm 8 id in the app but I already have one. Is there a way to log in so I can recover my game??

TIA!
    have the same problem as u cuz my phone wasn't working so I had to get a new one and fashion story was already installed but my progress was gone
    Last edited by maguar; 07-05-13 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Fixed quote

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by princess9901u View Post
    have the same problem as u cuz my phone wasn't working so I had to get a new one and fashion story was already installed but my progress was gone
    If you haven't setup an ID on the new device use the method in this thread. If you've setup an ID or don't feel confident email support@teamlava.com but this can take a few business days.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    If you haven't setup an ID on the new device use the method in this thread. If you've setup an ID or don't feel confident email support@teamlava.com but this can take a few business days.
    This Should work