Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fashion Story Inventory & Chart !

Executive Chef
    Thank you very much! I will add to the current thread
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Thank you very much! I will add to the current thread
    Your website for all of the inventories is great.

Executive Chef
    Sorry nbrs.

Will be removing players that may be inactive.

I tend to accidentally remove nbrs I didn't intend to (rush tap), please add me back if you'd like

PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

The Honorable Panda
    To avoid having tons of stickies , a new Fashion Story Guide has been created and this thread has been included.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    How do I copy the inventory spreadsheet? so that i might rename it and do some other things without danger of mucking about with the master.
    Other things. I would like subsets of the same data. All the things that take 8 hours. I would like to try and create a way to add in the effect of the number of 'taps' in the profit per hour, etc. All without fear of damaging. ....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RosemaryV View Post
    How do I copy the inventory spreadsheet? so that i might rename it and do some other things without danger of mucking about with the master.
    Other things. I would like subsets of the same data. All the things that take 8 hours. I would like to try and create a way to add in the effect of the number of 'taps' in the profit per hour, etc. All without fear of damaging. ....
    When you view the spreadsheet in Google, under "File", you can "Make a Copy"

Executive Chef
    REALLY stupid question: if you tap on a table or rack with stuff on it, it asks if you want to "manage". Is it possible, like in a real store, to use that button to put something in your inventory to then place new items on the rack / table? Or do you lose those items if you want the table? I am too afraid of it being the latter to try it myself.

And please add me.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    REALLY stupid question: if you tap on a table or rack with stuff on it, it asks if you want to "manage". Is it possible, like in a real store, to use that button to put something in your inventory to then place new items on the rack / table? Or do you lose those items if you want the table? I am too afraid of it being the latter to try it myself.

And please add me.
    You cannot change the items. If you store the table/rack, you will lose your items.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Thank you so much! These were very helpful.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234