Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Inventory & Chart !

Rhino Keeper
    Ok...I have a question:

So I ordered the "Jackie O'pumps" in the catalog which costs 15 coins. After the 15 min is done I place the items on a table, however I will only earn the profit (50 coins each) after the item is sold. My question is how much xp should I earn when a shopper buys a pair of shoes? I noticed that when the shopper is at the cash register it shows +2...what does that refer to? Is it xp because according to the chart it should be 5xp :S Can anyone explain this please?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxoBabyGirl View Post
    Ok...I have a question:

So I ordered the "Jackie O'pumps" in the catalog which costs 15 coins. After the 15 min is done I place the items on a table, however I will only earn the profit (50 coins each) after the item is sold. My question is how much xp should I earn when a shopper buys a pair of shoes? I noticed that when the shopper is at the cash register it shows +2...what does that refer to? Is it xp because according to the chart it should be 5xp :S Can anyone explain this please?
    When you divide 50 (total amount that you get back) by 25 (quantity) you'll get 2, which is what you are seeing, is the coins that you are getting per item.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    When you divide 50 (total amount that you get back) by 25 (quantity) you'll get 2, which is what you are seeing, is the coins that you are getting per item.
    That must be it! Thank you so much for breaking it down and explaining it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxoBabyGirl View Post
    That must be it! Thank you so much for breaking it down and explaining it
    no problem
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

New Resident
    Hi,do you know how to save the Fashion Story's game's data & level before i send the phone to reset / update software ? Is it possible to log in using our Storm8 ID & password after re-download & install the game again ?? Please help .. Urgent .. Thanks a lot !!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cannieong View Post
    Hi,do you know how to save the Fashion Story's game's data & level before i send the phone to reset / update software ? Is it possible to log in using our Storm8 ID & password after re-download & install the game again ?? Please help .. Urgent .. Thanks a lot !!
    Your game is saved on TL's servers. If u have an iDevice, it recognizes ur device through the UDID. Im not exactly sure of Android though as android doesn't have UDID.

New Resident
    This was really helpful!!! Thanks!!!

Executive Chef
    Based off the information on you need 124 orders of an item in a catalog to Master, here is a chart to find out how many DAYS it'll take to complete one item in the catalog.

NOTE: the chart is rounded up to the day. So if you actually count some of them out and is actually only a day and a half, it'll round up to 2 days.

Executive Chef
    Here's a mastery calculator
    LOL, Sorry I ended up doing the calculator anyway eventhough most voted that they don't need it
    I guess, I really just wanted some JavaScript practice
    Last edited by sehana; 05-18-12 at 04:07 PM.

Executive Chef
    - *NEW* Mastery Checklist for Springpad With May 17 Updates (will need an account w/Springpad. Available on iOS, Android & possibly K.Fire)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast