Thread: Boutiques holding contests

New Resident

Boutiques holding contests

I see many neighbors posting detailed contests on walls with the incentive of prizes. How can you gift prises and what is the point?

Rhino Keeper
    Some peoples prizes are that they will like items at your boutique everyday for a week or so, others send voucher codes via email, so you can purchase gems within the game. Contests arent everyones cup of tea! I entered afew and really enjoyed getting my avatar dressed for different events, but i and many others iv talked to find that we was purchasing gems nearly every round to try and have the best outfit! So i decided to start hosting them instead. its very time consuming but lots of fun, and alot of people who was starting to find the game boring find joining has made the game fun again! I havent held 1 for a couple of months but was hoping to do 1 in the holidays, if you would like to give 1 a try just add me and let me know. I have a category for high level players who purchase many gems and a seperate category for those lower level who mainly/only buy coin items. It really is fun imo. xx

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by valscott View Post
    I see many neighbors posting detailed contests on walls with the incentive of prizes. How can you gift prises and what is the point?
    Team Lava will never sponsor any in game wall contests like this.
    Individuals may run their own contests and offer prizes but since these are not sponsored by Team Lava, if you win and the individual does not
    award you what they promised, Team Lava will not be able to help you recover the prize.

Your can enter these for fun, but where prizes are concerned, you enter at your own risk.

Also note, if you see any player asking for any kind of entry fee, or asking for personal information, please report these players to Team Lava by sending an email to support@teamlava.com

Thanks!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-09-14 at 08:09 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request