Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Crazy and Cool Farms!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Thk u my dear choconutmilk (i like yr name, it's so cute)........erm i hv an amazing heart that can run like forest gump......a simple burp can make it race like a ferrari.......then it's off to hospital by emergency ambulance to give it a shot to tame it........ah.........thk u once again for the time n sweet comment.........luv ya...xoxo

Rhino Keeper

Under One Roof (2nd special dedication to Mum's Mini Farm/Sigi's Farm)

Sigi's Farm is the 2nd farm of Mum's Mini Farm, a very precious and wonderful neighbor/friend who has been with me all these while. Despite being older than me, Sigi will unconditionally visit and enquire after me and whenever I did not respond, she would worry over me and my health. OMG, I can never thank you enough my dear Sigi for loving me like your own, for showering kindness and warmth, for giving me strength and that "under one roof" feeling. This 2nd special dedication is a must for you, my precious Sigi .........you are really really worth it my dear. I hope my Under One Roof will make you happy, stay young and smile, even in your sleep (ah ah, my dear, don't cry like you did over my 1st dedication.....smile........). Love you and all at home ever so much........xoxo.......

Rhino Keeper
    What Sigi say before my dedication............

Sigi's Farm - SO Fantasmagorical SUPER FANTASTIC

Sigi's Farm - LOVIT LOVIT LIVIT......Sigi

What Sigi say after my dedication ...........

Sigi's Farm - oh my dear sweet girl you r making a habit of making me cry I feel like such a sook BUT I LOVIT LIVIT LOVIT

Sigi's Farm - oh my golly gosh I couldn't see the keyboard for tears

Sigi's Farm - had read the comment on flickr, you've made me cry again, yep tried not to but it just flowed, love you Girl

Rhino Keeper
    What other nbors say........

Betty - i love it n Sigi is a must. I think this is my favorite!!! don't need to make me one i will enjoy this one! :-)

Farmer Sophie - beautiful, mamao, hope u r well

maggie - BEAUTIFUL!! OMG, what talent

nora - AMAZING AWESOME....you have made my day!!

Rhino Keeper
    What more nbors say about Under One Roof .............

Lady Stardust - I m speechless....I hv never seen nothing like it!!.. n the best part is u hv only used coin items...nothing bought w gems!!....way to go!!!

Blessed with 2 - beautiful!!!!

WENDY - Lovely

mrs earth - Hi my dear mamao! How r u? Good to c u're preparing for the holiday! This is beautiful like all ur pieces of art! Hugs n luv for u always!!

apply eagle - excellent

LisaBee2 - luv yr design

gin - wow.....! that's amazing

Linda-meme - a very blessed Thanksgiving to u for being so sweet for the past few years. I pray u r well n happy. Love Meme n Keller

Rhino Keeper
    What nbors say about Cutepatra............

Mum's Mini Farm - SUPER as usual Love yr Work

Johnboy Walton - OMG Mamao this is spectacular - just like u my precious friend

Farmer Sophie - oh wow, Mamao, CutePatra is fantastic! I m so glad to hear fr u

jojo - wow !

mrs earth - oh Mamao! U r a delight n more. So lovely to catch a glimpse of this Cutie Beautie! U do hv the BEST details ever. I luv u n miss u always!

Gemma - luv it!

Blessed with 2 - luv it!!

LIVE G1 - Oh my God, your art is truly amazing. God bless u always

Betty - my Dad was a painter, woodworker,etc, so I learned to appreciate art at a young age...I luv yr farm art

Mirabeeth - absolutely stunning!

Ruthie M. - amazing!

Sigi's Farm (Mum's Mini Farm's 2nd farm) - my dear mamao I put my nbr Betty on to you hope u didn't mind. I'm so in awe of yr work, must share. I just have to share. Luv u girl, Sigi.

maggie - Wow! This is incredibly beautiful! Please post on my wall so my nbors can visit yr art!!

Betty - mum sure loves yr work...the basket u made her is one of my favs...thx for bringin joy to people. joy to you

Mum's Mini Farm - hi luv just called to admire abit more hugs for u xxSigi

Cali LOVE 916 - AMAZING!!

Judy - luv yr art work

Rhino Keeper

Here is Skinnie to wish one and all a very merry xmas and especially to
    Keller who is my youngest fan when he was BARELY 3!!! Keller is my wonderful nbor, linda-meme's grandson and whenever he visited Meme, he would pester her to quickly open up my flickr's Kerropi picture for him to see. Meme would then message me to say "he's here with me now and admiring your kerropi"............ i was........so......sooooo touched ........ he was BARELY 3!!!......and he could remember and appreciate my creations............. I then made him his favourite "Angry Bird" in March 2012..........Wow........He's now 5!!!! ......and into James Bond and zombies!!!!! .......COOL....COOL.....COOL!!! My dear dear Keller, i hope Skinnie will make u lol and lol and hope i can still be around to make you more pictures as you grow!!! Luv you and Meme ever so much.......mega hugs....xoxo.......I would also like to thank all my flickr viewers for making it possible to cross the 1000 viewership on my word puzzle game!!!......this is my best xmas present........all the efforts in creating and documenting this game and played happily by so many all over the world was really worth it...........luv you all........whoever and wherever you are.........thank you so very much for the support!!!

New Resident

labama

image.jpghere is my farm

How do I fix my material request to neighbors and they ain't getting the request