Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Crazy and Cool Farms!!!

Rhino Keeper

Sigi (special dedication to Mum's Mini Farm)

Mum's Mini Farm (Sigrid) loves flowers of any kind......... so I planted almost all the flowers in the inventory, waited for 2 days for them to bloom and created this bouquet specially for my wonderful and awesome friend, Sigrid (nickname Sigi). Although Mum's Mini Farm is not my nbor, she will unconditionally visit my farm and send me sweet messages. In fact, she spent a long while searching for my farm and was so happy when she finally found me. Thank you ever sooooo much my dear for your awesome gesture which I will cherish dearly. I hope you will be like this bouquet of flowers, ever so lovely and awesome. Love you from the bottom of my heart.

Rhino Keeper
    Sigi ....... What Mum's Mini Farm say .............

Mum's Mini Farm - Dear mamao yr wonderful art work gets me a smile every time I open yr page. Love yr work

Mum's Mini Farm - Is that the one for me? If so lovit lovit lovit. You've made me cry. Thankyou thankyou thankyou. Sigi xxx

Mum's Mini Farm - hi there mamao, you've made me cry again with happiness. My Christian name is Sigrid. I'm a 69 yr old grandma. This is wonderful. Thank you thank you my sweet friend. I lovit and Sigi is my nickname

Rhino Keeper

Choo Choo (2nd special dedication to Boo Texas Star)

Boo Texas Star is one of my very few nbors that has been with me all the way since i started playing fs. Thank you soooo much, my precious Boo, for being there for me all these while. Thank you also for always visiting, at times even twice a day, something which I can never do in return. For these wonderful gestures, you and yr son, Michael, really really deserve this 2nd dedication from me. You are worth it, my dear. I hope my choo choo train will make Michael smile and take him to places beyond his imagination (ah...perhaps choo choo can take him to visit grandma....mao! hehehehe). Love you, Michael and all at home, ever soooo much.

Rhino Keeper
    Choo Choo............ what Boo Texas Star says .............

Boo Texas Star - you are the sweetest! That is so special of you to offer. Love u sweetie

Boo Texas Star - OMG!!! The train is AWESOME! I can't wait for Michael to see it! He will be soooo thrilled! Thank you soooo much!!! I am honored :-

Boo Texas Star - thk u sweetheart! Luv u bunches. You are very special to me :-)

Boo Texas Star - I'm still loving it!! i still love you!!!! Xox

Grand Emperor
    Awww, so cute.

Rhino Keeper
    IMG]https://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r613/mamaosfarm/BB234174-8359-4452-9053-6359ADF20E7E-169-0000000A967862D8.jpg[/IMG]

My First FarmArt (dedication from Creedence to Bubs and mamao)

Dedicated to bubs and mamao; without their inspiration, support, and enthusiasm, I'd probably still be delaying the attempt and not had a clue what to 'draw'. Thank you!

The little chick image was inspired by a clipart image that mamao has.

What mamao says ............

mamao - Wowwowowowow beautiful n awesome artwork for a first attempt! I couldn't even do this when I first started. You r talented my dear! Also thk you so much for the dedication. I luv this

Creedence - You are so kind and so sweet! It's moments like these that makes it worth sharing! Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Oops sorry, pic didn't come out. Try again. Sorry for my clumsiness

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaosfarm View Post
    Oops sorry, pic didn't come out. Try again. Sorry for my clumsiness
    We wait with bated breath..........

Rhino Keeper

My First FarmArt (dedication from Creedence to Bubs and mamao)

Dedicated to bubs and mamao; without their inspiration, support, and enthusiasm, I'd probably still be delaying the attempt and not had a clue what to 'draw'. Thank you!

The little chick image was inspired by a clipart image that mamao has.

What mamao says ............

mamao - Wowwowowowow beautiful n awesome artwork for a first attempt! I couldn't even do this when I first started. You r talented my dear! Also thk you so much for the dedication. I luv this

Creedence - You are so kind and so sweet! It's moments like these that makes it worth sharing! Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Chirp chirp! That's baby chicken for "thats amazing!"