Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy and Cool Farms!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! Now that's a dog bowl! Mamao You are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I love what you do! Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    I made something for mamao. It was hard for me to make simple letters. It really took a lot of thought to pull it off. Mamao you inspire me. This is for you:

Grand Emperor
    You even did the apostrophe!

Rhino Keeper
    Awwwww thank you soooooo much howdy for the dedication. I am moved to tears. Actually, i have a heart condition 3 years ago. My heart beat went up to 220. I thought it was the end of me. Then I played fs 1+ years ago n made lots of wonderful friends n nbors all over the world. My own family is really a very small one with not many relatives, nbors and friends. I don't know when I will breathe my last, so, to me everyday is a bonus. I tell myself to keep going cos I have soooo many awesome n caring friends in fs. I also tell myself, you friends out there are like my children n grandchildren migrated to other countries. I must hang on and do more pictures for you all. Previously, I have limited internet connection. Now I have unlimited access. So, everyday when I am free, I will painstaking type in my flickr all the wonderful n sweet messages received so that I can read them now n then. This will make me happy and perhaps live a little longer. A big THANK YOU to all of you for making this possible. I love you all very much.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Worth it though, for the best design ever!
    Yes yes yes my dear pinkster. When I spent that 2 gems, I was very happy cos I was thinking in my head then, that I was doing this for my dear pinkster. It's just worth it!!! Hehehe

Rhino Keeper

My Fair Lady.....bug (special dedication to Bella)

I made this Ladybug for my wonderful and awesome neighbor flutterbyfields and her daughter, Bella. Bella loves Minnie and ladybugs. I hope my fair lady.....bug will make you smile, Bella. Have a merry Xmas and a happy new year, my dear. Luv you both and all at home.

Rhino Keeper

Colorful Catie (special dedication to Farmer Sophie and Kira)

Hohoho, I made this colorful caterpillar specially for my wonderful neighbor Farmer Sophie and her daughter, Kira. Thank you Sophie for always visiting and taking good care of my farm. thank you also for sending me interesting, informative and fun messages, some of which really made me lol and happy reading them. I wish you and Kira everyday will be just as colorful as Catie. Lots of love to both of you and your loved ones.

Rhino Keeper
    Colorful Catie - what Farmer Sophie say ..........

Farmer Sophie - just popped on fs, dear Mamao! I'm honored you are doing a pic for me and my daughter, Kira! Thk you from both f us, & I'm sure it will be creative, amazing and sweet like you. You are a special nbor & dear to my hearts of hearts, Mamao

Farmer Sophie - Ooooooo, I can't wait to see it when it's completed! It's already cute!

Farmer Sophie - Aww, Mamao, we are honored! How very cute and creative! My daughter, Kira says, "Mom, Mamao is AWESOME!" Hehe. It's official. Thank you for being such a wonderful nbr and friend, love you bunches, dear.

New Resident
    where can i post pictures of my design? I make lots of it in my farm but i can't post it.