Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy and Cool Farms!!!

Rhino Keeper
    A very big thank you to everyone below and earlier for all your support. Your sweet, encouraging and humorous messages made the 2 stories even more colorful, interesting and funny. And last but not least, it brought us together like a big family and made farm story more fun. Thank you once again for making all these possible and MEMORABLE. I'm really grateful and happy. Love you all.

What more nbors and visitors say :-

mrsearth - Rhett surely must get the heartberries! He will do anything for Puzel! Sigh... True love will reign!
    Susie q - so very beautiful
    Farmer Sophie - Love the new dress! You are so talented, my dear
    Mum's Mini Farm - so cute, lovit lovit lovit
    If You Seek Amy - the chicken dress is amazing
    Riky - Lol!!!!
    Maggie - pretty!
    chloe - she's pretty
    mrs earth - Thx mamao! I'll take more peeks n follow along! love it!!
    Twinkerbelle - love the dress design! Thx, I'll go to flickr
    mrsearth - Hahaha! Clever finish to this episode! Love the long, long "hare". Reminds me of my daughter's! I'll share this wonderful story with her.
    Miss Chicken - it's me howdy2you. I stand in awe! Wonderful! I didn't water because I don't want to spoil it
    Twinkerbelle - her dress changed. Guess I need to get over to flickr
    Bonnie - she's stunning mamao you always do such beautiful art!!
    mrs earth - Wonderful dresses she has
    chloe - She's pretty n got long blk hair like me
    flutterbyfields - amazing as always dear mamao
    Miss Chicken - I peeked on the edge of my seat! Will the prince make it? Love the new dress
    Boo Texas Star - she looks so beautiful, just like you! Luv you hunny!
    linda-meme - I want a ride on ur balloon!! Lol hard sweetie.
    lamb - beautiful!
    flutterbyfields - beautiful as always!
    Farmer Sophie - how is it that your creation looks better dressed in mailboxes and chickens than I do in my clothes? Love u mamao
    Bubs - you are a true gem mamao and thk u for sharing your wonderful creation n sense of humour with everyone!

What nbors and visitors say about the Cindy saga :-

Bonnie - I luv her!!! Ur amazing. My sweet mamao, u always have the BEST art!!!
    alice - luv the new design mamao
    Farmer Sophie - aw, I luv this dear mamao!!!
    Susie q - so beautiful, so cute
    Wendy - so beautiful
    Boo Texas Star - I luv candy corn for Halloween! Yummy!!! She is sooooo beautiful.
    Linda-meme - so sweet
    Mum's Mini Farm - just beautiful, loooooove yr work
    Chloe - I took pictures
    Twinkerbelle - hope today turns out nice like you!!
    Johnboy Walton - luv yr design, will definitely check out the rest. Lotsa luv n a great big hug on its way to you
    Mum's Mini Farm - woohoo yaaa luv yr work. I don't need a lot to get happy but your it love. lovit lovit lovit yaaa
    mrsearth - What will Cindy do?? Mamao! This is ever so delightful! So fun dressing the characters. U know how I enjoy that! I'll follow this saga!
    Pudipu - I love your Cindy
    alice - love the new bride's dress mamao
    debby- thk u my darling mamao! I'd love to watch the story! XOX
    WENDY - pretty
    Twinkerbelle - thk u my friend n I certainly will go read it because I can use laughs
    schnuffiwuff - Cindy seems to be a sister of Miss Piggy, very creative
    Jace and Kelly - dear mamao..I will chk out flickr to see what Cindy is up...lots of love! take care
    Bonnie - WOAH......Cindy is one hot MAMA!!! Whistle, woooooooo woooooooo lol lol
    Bonnie - I keep looking at her pigs tee heeeee
    Johnboy Walton - She is enchanting. Btw, I think we have the same shoes, must b Prada.
    debby - I LOVE Cindy, my darling mamao! Thank you so much! Big hugs n love XOX
    Bonnie - ooooooh I love her shoes !!!!!!
    Susie q - Cindy is very lovely. I can't wait to read what she is up to
    Farmer Sophie - very cool ... will go look it up
    Jace and Kelly - cool! can't wait to check it out
    farmerbob's mom - hi sweetie, it's been a while since I've played hope all is well. nice pic
    waterme - watered yr beautiful dress
    Mum's Mini Farm - hi hunny I still lovit lovit lovit xxx
    Boo Texas Star - hahaha looks great!!!
    Farmer Sophie - oh lord, I'll hv to look at yr feet to find out the latest chapter, haha! Lovely, Hun!
    riky - LOL she changed
    Boo Texas Star - hahaha! Sooooo funny!
    Bonnie - love love love....yr sweet my sweet fun mamao, love the pictures n story!!!!
    Twinkerbelle - yes I caught up on Flickr yesterday & boy did u make me laugh! Great sense of humour & glad ur havin fun!
    Jace and Kelly - you are amazing mamao! Love u! :-)
    alice - Oh mamao! Your such creative person!
    chloe - wow like d gown, hehe
    Bonnie - hi mamao, you are too sweet, love love love you
    mrsearth - Cindy will find her Prince! I'm such a romantic . You're imagination is so fun & inspiring. I have enjoyed all the changes in her beautifully designed dresses! Mamao, you are definitely a wonderful story writer! Thank you!

Rhino Keeper

Dear nbors, friends and readers, below are a few interesting versions to my story written by 4 awesome nbors and friends. I can't decide who's the winner!! They are all soooooo fabulous!!! To me, they are ALL WINNERS!!! AH............. let me ask YOU, "Readers, readers of my wall, who's the best one of them all??" ............. hehehehe ........... YOU readers, YOU decide the winner or whose conclusion you love best ..................
    A VERY VERY big thank you to : flutterbyfields, Miss Chicken, Luckydong and erica for your awesome contributions. I love you all and take care .......... Bye for now ..........

1) flutterbyfields wrote :-

Razel turns into a crow and flies back to the tower, the prince follows her and hides in wait wondering how he will ever ever save her, then a lone crow comes to him and tells him of the horror that Thema had done to them all and how to break the spell! So he sets off in search of the heartberries! Once he finds them in a small garden in Timbuktu, he returns to the tower and tells parry what the crow told him on how it will break the spell, so parry eats the berries in hopes of returning to his normal self. As soon as parry eats them, the spell is broken! but as the others are running away, Thema is returning mad as ever! She storms in and finds Razel and the prince and just as she is about to cast a spell on them, parry steps out as his normal self and stops her! As Thema stands and stares at parry, Razel and the prince race off on their love horses to live happily ever after! and as for Thema and parry, well that's a story for another time

2) Miss Chicken wrote :-

Razel turned into a berry bush and Themanela found her mother. The bird never left the berry bush and ate berries all the rest of his days. Themanela and the prince went on adventures together and lived happily ever after

3) Luckydong wrote :-

Razel fainted and the prince brought her back to Themanela. She told the prince to feed Razel some heartberry juice and warned them about escaping again or they would have to pay an even higher price next. Unwilling to be under the witch's control, the prince decided to take a gamble. He threw the heartberry juice at Themanela instead and suddenly, she was reduced to dust. "Feed her, feed her" said Parry. The prince quickly fed Razel the dust. After a long while, she woke up and all her fangs disappeared. They then left the tower and lived happily ever after.

4) erica wrote :-

The prince was soooo frightened and cried and cried when Razel fell from his arms. It was too late.......... The grieving prince then brought Razel back to the palace and lay her in his garden full of heartberries. Meanwhile, Parry heard of Razel's death and flew back to tell Themanela. She was sooo sad that she jumped out of the tower. The moment she died, Razel woke up!! The spell was broken!!

Grand Emperor
    Number 3. Luckydong

Farm Supplier
    Hahaha! Your story made me LOL mamao!! I've been pretty much MIA here but am still crafting farm art and posting them to my Flickr. No time to double post pics here though. Just google search bubsfarmart for the link if you guys wanna see what I'd been up to...

Anyways....Here's my crazy ending if it's not too late?!

At first, the prince was oblivious to the black and sharp stuff growing out from Razel's fingers and ears as he had shut his eyes blissfully while hugging her. "Mmmm... You smelly yummy, my dear..." Murmured the prince. "Yummy like a berry..." As he held Razel in his arms, he gradually felt her swelling with each passing minute. Razel was petrified and could not speak when she tried to do so. Soon, she was so swollen that the prince could no longer embrace her in his arms. His eyes flew open in fright and saw that Razel had turned into a gigantic heartberry!! "OMG! OMG! Whatever shall we do?!!" Cried the frantic prince, flailing his arms, feeling somewhat like a Prophet of Doom.

Meanwhile, Themanela, who was feeling rather cool, decided to sunbathe herself on the beach to warm herself up. She heaved herself over the edge and tried to grab onto her usual string of hare to descend from the tower. "Themanela!!" screeched Parry. Oops! It was too late! Absentminded Themanela had obviously forgotten that she had snipped away all the hare! Hahaha! So, there she goes! LOL!!

Back to Razel... Meanwhile, our poor juicy beauty was by now getting very heavy!! She looked like she's gonna explode! The hot air balloon started to plummet real fast under all the weight. The prince muttered a final prayer while hugging his berry bride. Miraculously, the wind had carried them back to the tower and they all crashed onto the tower... and Themanela!! BBBBOOOOOOOOMMMMM! There was a huge earth-shake. Purple glitter n red dust swirled like a tornado from the site. After what seemed like an eternity, the earth stopped shaking and peace was once again restored.

"Wake up everybody!! You've gotta move it, move it!!" Screeched Parry. Razel's eyelids fluttered open. She jumped up and started examining herself. She was back to her usual self!! The prince meanwhile was still unconscious and looking kinda green. Poor Razel was heartbroken and she sobbed hysterically. Her golden tears however fell onto the prince's eyelids and soon, he regained consciousness. "Oooooh...You saved my life, Razel! I'm eternally grateful! Will you marry me?" Exclaimed the prince. "Whooper-dee-doopie!! YESSSS!!" Shrieked Razel, throwing her arms up in the air. And so they lived happily ever after. Well, sort of... I think..? I hope!!!

Meanwhile, the witch doctor was reduced to her true self -- a crow!! Parry fell instantly in love with Themanela. "You're mine! Mine! Mine!" He squawked gleefully. Themanela screeched and recoiled in terror and spent her rest of her days fleeing from Parry. And so, she did NOT live happily ever after. LOL!!

****THE END!!****Hope you guys had a good laugh!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bubsnpzai View Post
    Hahaha! Your story made me LOL mamao!! I've been pretty much MIA here but am still crafting farm art and posting them to my Flickr. No time to double post pics here though. Just google search bubsfarmart for the link if you guys wanna see what I'd been up to...

Anyways....Here's my crazy ending if it's not too late?!

At first, the prince was oblivious to the black and sharp stuff growing out from Razel's fingers and ears as he had shut his eyes blissfully while hugging her. "Mmmm... You smelly yummy, my dear..." Murmured the prince. "Yummy like a berry..." As he held Razel in his arms, he gradually felt her swelling with each passing minute. Razel was petrified and could not speak when she tried to do so. Soon, she was so swollen that the prince could no longer embrace her in his arms. His eyes flew open in fright and saw that Razel had turned into a gigantic heartberry!! "OMG! OMG! Whatever shall we do?!!" Cried the frantic prince, flailing his arms, feeling somewhat like a Prophet of Doom.

Meanwhile, Themanela, who was feeling rather cool, decided to sunbathe herself on the beach to warm herself up. She heaved herself over the edge and tried to grab onto her usual string of hare to descend from the tower. "Themanela!!" screeched Parry. Oops! It was too late! Absentminded Themanela had obviously forgotten that she had snipped away all the hare! Hahaha! So, there she goes! LOL!!

Back to Razel... Meanwhile, our poor juicy beauty was by now getting very heavy!! She looked like she's gonna explode! The hot air balloon started to plummet real fast under all the weight. The prince muttered a final prayer while hugging his berry bride. Miraculously, the wind had carried them back to the tower and they all crashed onto the tower... and Themanela!! BBBBOOOOOOOOMMMMM! There was a huge earth-shake. Purple glitter n red dust swirled like a tornado from the site. After what seemed like an eternity, the earth stopped shaking and peace was once again restored.

"Wake up everybody!! You've gotta move it, move it!!" Screeched Parry. Razel's eyelids fluttered open. She jumped up and started examining herself. She was back to her usual self!! The prince meanwhile was still unconscious and looking kinda green. Poor Razel was heartbroken and she sobbed hysterically. Her golden tears however fell onto the prince's eyelids and soon, he regained consciousness. "Oooooh...You saved my life, Razel! I'm eternally grateful! Will you marry me?" Exclaimed the prince. "Whooper-dee-doopie!! YESSSS!!" Shrieked Razel, throwing her arms up in the air. And so they lived happily ever after. Well, sort of... I think..? I hope!!!

Meanwhile, the witch doctor was reduced to her true self -- a crow!! Parry fell instantly in love with Themanela. "You're mine! Mine! Mine!" He squawked gleefully. Themanela screeched and recoiled in terror and spent her rest of her days fleeing from Parry. And so, she did NOT live happily ever after. LOL!!

****THE END!!****Hope you guys had a good laugh!
    I like this one. Very clever!
    Mamaosfarm I loved this story. I got the names mixed up. Oh darn! My boys and I had fun with this project. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Wahaha, thank you soo much Bubs for your awesome contribution!! Its so funny and fabulous. You too are a WINNER!! I hope more friends, nbors and readers would come forward to write your conclusion to the story too so as to liven up the fs game!! Wooohooooo!!

I am also very happy to have nbors below telling me their kids enjoyed and took part in these stories. So..........I MAYcome up with a Rumpelstiltskin or frog prince story cum GAME!! You not only get to read the story, you get to play the game too!! (Readers, nbors n friends can take part in the game by just posting the answer on my wall, cool farm or my Flickr. For info, my Flickr is www.flickr.com/photos/maosgallery).

Right now I am quite broke, Razel's costumes are so very costly, they wipe out my entire fortune......... And the frog prince cost 32 GEMS!!! I don't have 32 GEMS!!! Am hoping against hope TL will consider awarding me the frog prince!!! It's only 32 GEM!!! It's peanuts compared to the 10000 gems given to 10 bakers........ hehehe ..........
    Bye for now. Luv you all and take care.

What nbors say :-

Miss Chicken - my 11 & 12 yr olds are really enjoying this tale. We want to know what really happened to Razel.

Luckydong - my kids enjoyed yr story so much. Many many thx mamao!

mrs earth - ur story is a fun n loving fairy tale, mamao!

mrs earth - I know this will have such an exciting ending! Pls let it be a happy one! They must live happily ever after!! Oh they must!!

Rhino Keeper
    flutterbyfields - loved all the endings! Can't wait to see what everyone else thinks! Thanks again!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaosfarm View Post
    flutterbyfields - loved all the endings! Can't wait to see what everyone else thinks! Thanks again!
    Mamao, I joined the flicker. Still learning how to use it do that I can subscribe. I loved seeing your home and your fashion story. I especially enjoyed Mr crabb!

Rhino Keeper

Happy Thanksgiving

I wish everyone a sweet sweet and very happy Thanksgiving. Luv you all. Take care.

Rhino Keeper

On the 1st day of Xmas my true luv sent to me a yummy banana split