Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy and Cool Farms!!!

Fashion Designer
    That was very entertaining! Thanks for the laughs!

I am totally in awe of the amazing farm artists out there. The eye you all have for how a particular object can be used to create a certain effect is genius!

New Resident
    Awesome story bubs... but i don't think my panda fitted in very wel lol.. but thanks for including it! lol x

Farm Supplier
    On behalf of C's Baby and Mamao, I'd like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who have visited and read our story. Special thanks to all who have taken the time to post such kind compliments here in the forum as well as on our walls. The stories were spun with the sole intention of spreading more joy and laughter to everyone.*In this sequel, we have tried our best to include and feature more neighbors' designs. There are many wonderful and creative artwork out there and we believe in sharing them. Making people smile or happy made our efforts worth it. Thank you once again!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi bubs! I am your stalker at 5 am. Well, now its 8 am and I just read your story... Hehe, so funny! Great imagination! I am going to try to keep the post you left in my wall so I can keep visiting you (also because it feels like having a star's autograph haha)... Keep the amazin design coming!

Rhino Keeper
    This mamao's meal is specially dedicated to my awesome neighbor, JOHNBOY WALTON and his mum.

Dedicating this juicy watermelon to my wonderful neighbours Bonnie, Chew, Panda FunE Farm, and Boo Texas Star.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks alot Janibany!

Here is my new design:*My Little Red Robin

My neighbors' designs:

Sgt. Parlous' Winter Wonderland

Mamao's snowman

BRIDE'S:
    Snowman

Lamp

Caro's Pegasus

Farm Supplier
    Oops! Sorry, accidentally deleted the wrong image. Here is my Red Robin again.

Also left out Titina's Snowman earlier.

Farm Supplier
    Very clever story! Definitely made me smile. Thanks!

New Resident
    Thank u for ur kind dedication.. I am speaking for both my Mom and myself. It is a privilege to have u as a friend and nbr Mamao x