Sgt. Parlous

Titina

Yesha

This is my current design:

A sequel is in the works. STAY TUNED! ;p

Rhino Keeper
    Good job buns! Ctina

Rhino Keeper
    Oops I just noticed my mistake...good job BUBS not buns!!!!

Farm Supplier
    My current penguin

BRIDE'S train

Caro's elephant

Mamao's yummilicious banana split

Yesha's hilarious Santa*

Sgt. Parlous' delightful Ebenezer Scrooge

Farm Supplier
    My neighbours' farms:

C's Baby hopes that Santa will visit with a 'thong' in his heart!

Yesha*

10-30-10

My new design.

Farm Supplier
    COOL & CRAZY BALE ART STORY: PART 2 - THE RETURN OF BUBS

Disclaimer: The following is a work of pure fiction. Names, characters, and events are a product of the authors’ imaginations and any resemblance to actual persons, places or things is purely coincidental (mostly).
    So what exactly happened after our first episode? Well, honestly, we had no idea! We needed more pictures. So our whole team decided to retreat to our hideout below to brainstorm further…

(Created by Apple farm)
    To get further inspiration, Mamao suggested taking a ride in Caro's hot air balloon! Boy, did we have fun as we floated past numerous beautiful farms!

(Created by Caro)

Showcasing beautiful farms created by:

Kooky panda

Yanochka

Pudipu

Gatorgirl

Bethanys Blooms

As we stopped over to refill our gas tank, we chanced upon Mrs. Earth's Ping Pong tournament. What an exciting match! Black won the trophy and Red fell in love with Black (or was it his trophy?).

(Created by Mrs Earth)
    After that, we continued our journey and found ourselves floating right past adorable pandas in the zoo and the Statue of Liberty! What a spectacular beauty it was to behold!

(Created by Neat)

(Created by Sgt. Parlous)
    As we floated, gaping in awe, an idea suddenly zapped Mamao's brain (don’t worry, her brain gets zapped a lot and it recovered quickly). Anxious to begin on the sequel, we took the earliest train back to our headquarters.

(Created by Bride)

(Our headquarters created by Apple farm)
    To recap, this is what Bubs was reduced to at the end of the first episode…

(Created by C's Baby)
    Bubs was horrified at her fate. "How on earth am I ever going to meet the prince?" she wailed. As she sobbed pitifully, a sudden flash of light appeared and (BOOM) a shapeless, legless figure appeared out of nowhere in front of Bubs.

(Created by Bride)
    "Are...are you my.....conscience?!" stuttered the bewildered Bubs.
    "No silly! I'm your Fairy Godmamao!" The shapeless, legless figure bellowed. "I'm here to help you fulfill your wishes!"
    Psst… you should know this is not your normal Fairy Godmother. She is extremely absentminded and clumsy. She has technically been banned from granting wishes by the Fairy Godmother Quality Assurance Association, but that has not stopped her from trying. Good luck, Bubs, you are going to need it! Now, back to the story…
    "Oh... how I wish I could go to the ball and meet the prince! How I wish I could marry him and leave this horrid, spooky place forever! Oh... what would life be like then?" Bubs gushed with excitement, letting her imagination run wild.*
    “Well," Fairy Godmamao said. "Your wish is my command!" And with a flamboyant wave of her magical wand, she uttered the magic words "Gibberty Gubsberty Goo" and transformed Bubs into....Garfield??!

(Garfield created by Titina)
    "Oops! That doesn't look quite right! It must have been the wrong spell." muttered Fairy Godmamao. "Oh dear! Which is the right spell?" Fairy Godmamao knitted her brows in frustration.
    "Pipperty Popperty Poo!"*

(Sylvester cat created by Titina)
    "I thawt I thaw a puddy tat?!" shrieked Fairy Godmamao hysterically, flailing her arms in despair.
    Bubs, totally unaware of her transformation, was bewildered when she coughed up a hairball. However, the animals surrounding her were terrified and fled into the bushes, fearing for their own safety.
    "Aha! I remember now! Let's try this one last time!" she exclaimed. "Bibbetty Bobbetty Boo!"*
    Finally, Bubs was transformed into a ravishing beauty and she was whisked to the palace by a magical elephant. And he was certainly magical, as elephants rarely "whisk" anywhere…

("Ravishing beauty" - created by Bubs)

(Elephant created by Caro)
    Meanwhile at the palace, the prince was frustrated. He hated the idea of the ball, getting married, etc. (you know, a typical prince with commitment issues..)

"Bah humbug!" the prince muttered. "All I want to do is hunt, fish, lie around and scratch indiscriminately. If I get married, I’ll never get to use the TV remote again!"

("Prince" - created by Sgt. Parlous)
    Soon, Bubs reached the palace and made a grand entrance into the ball after following her forest friend, the white rabbit, through the maze. She gracefully walked up to the prince, daintily held out her hand for an introduction, and tripped on the hem of her dress. She crashed into the prince, but luckily he caught her up in his arms. It was love at first "slide!" They danced the night away and the prince, completely smitten by Bubs' beauty, forgot all about his reservations towards marriage. Before dawn, he asked Bubs for her hand in marriage.
    News of the impending wedding soon reached the evil stepmother's ears. Furious with jealousy, she travelled deep into The Spookiest Forest Ever to seek help from the grand high witch to ruin the marriage ceremony.*

(Witch’s hideout - created by Thelma)

The witch initially refused to help but when the evil stepmother promised her a life time supply of dog bowls and a ten million dollar vineyard, the witch readily agreed. *She proposed to transform the prince into a crocodile with an appetite for impudent step-daughters…

(Crocodile - created by Mamao)
    Luckily, Fairy Godmamao's parrot, Mr. Know-It-All, caught wind of the evil plot and flew back to inform her of the witch’s plan. "BWAACK! A CROC PRIN! BWAACK!" Good thing Fairy Godmamao spoke parrot! She understood immediately and flew towards the forest to foil the evil plan.

(Parrot - created by Mamao)

"I have to freeze time and stop that evil witch!" Fairy Godmamao vowed. Unfortunately, she was a tad too late! The witch had already turned the crown prince into a hideous crocodile.

"Habbacababra!" Fairy Godmamao commanded when she arrived at the witch's hideout, hoping to freeze time. However, the witch, Bubs’ stepmother and her two evil stepsisters were transformed into poultry instead!

(Created by Caro)

Even after being transformed into a hen, the witch was still formidable and started attacking Mr. Know-It-All.

"BWAACK! FOWL PLAY!! BWAACK!! HELLLLPP!!" squawked Mr. Know-It-All as the hen strangled his neck.

"Oh no!" Fairy Godmamao said. "I've gotten it wrong again!" There was no time to lose. Without a second thought, she uttered, "Abbacadabra!"

Poof! Mr. Know-It-All was instantly transformed into a mighty eagle and he captured the hen and chicks in one fell swoop. And so, that was the last we heard (or so we think) of the witch, the evil stepmother and her daughters.

(Eagle created by Mamao)
    "Hmm... now that we've gotten rid of those evildoers, we shall have to restore our dear prince to his normal self again!" Fairy Godmamao muttered to herself while rummaging around in her bag for the correct potion.*

She finally held up a vial, yelled "EUREKA!" and sprinkled the liquid onto the croc prince's forget-me-nots. He was immediately transformed back into his old self. Fairy Godmamao was at once confused and elated at the same time.*

"I can’t believe that worked the first time. I must be getting better at this!" Fairy Godmamao exclaimed proudly.
    The wedding day arrived. The prince and Bubs got hitched without further incident.

(Created by Bride)
    There was a huge celebration with a stunning fireworks display and a scrumptious feast in the kingdom.*

(Kingdom - created by Yanochka)

(Fireworks - created by Bubs)
    There was roast turkey (so that is what happened to Mamao’s missing turkey...poor, poor, delicious turkey!) and an endless supply of refreshing Kool-Aid! There were also countless desserts…and Bubs immediately put on 5 pounds!

(Delicious roast turkey - created by C's Baby)

(Endless flow of Kool Aid - created by Sgt. Parlous)

(Log cake - created by Mamao)

(Divine banana split ice cream - created by Mamao)
    We shall leave the rest to your imagination. This should rightfully conclude our tale. However, we have received post-nuptial pictures of Bubs and the prince from an anonymous source (probably the paparazzi):*

(Bubs lovingly picking fleas from the prince's hair on a lazy afternoon - created by Yesha)

(Prince dressed in Santa's outfit - minus the pants - sitting on the chimney. Created by Yesha)

Wait a minute.... What in the world is the prince doing up on the chimney dressed like Santa without his pants? He seems to have spotted something sinister lurking in the backyard.

Uh oh....Could this spell the start of a whole new set of troubles for the newlyweds??

**********END OF PART 2**********
    Hope you enjoyed our Cool and Crazy Bale Art Story! And you have direct orders from Sgt. Parlous: SMILE!!

We would like to thank the following artists (stated in alphabetical order) for their wonderful contributions to this story:*

Apple Farm, Bethanys Blooms, Bride, Bubs, C’sBaby, Caro, Gatorgirl, Kooky Panda, Mamao, Mrs. Earth, Neat, Pudipu, Sgt. Parlous, Thelma, Titina, Yanochka and Yesha.

Co-written by: Bubs, C'sBaby and Mamao

Executive Chef
    What an awesome story!!!!! I am very honored to be included. YOU ROCK!!!

New Resident
    That was so awesome Bubs!! You and your friends are all so talented!! Thank you for sharing!!!