Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy and Cool Farms!!!

New Resident
    ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! What wonderful neighbors you are to share your talent with the rest of us. LOVED the story! We are truly blessed to know you all. KEEP IT UP. You're quite entertaining!

...As those who play Farm Story know well, creating designs with colored hay bales and such presents a challenge. It occurred to several of us that it would be an even greater challenge to take the Bale-Art we created, and weave it into a fantasy tale. As more designs are created, the story(s) will be woven around them. We sincerely hope you enjoy reading and viewing these works as much as we have enjoyed providing them for your enjoyment.

... We would like to invite you all to submit your art/ designs for inclusion in these tales. There is NO bad art nor GOOD art here... only "different" art. Submitting your work will, of course, be giving us permission for limited reproduction in our fantasy tales. This is all done in fun. We hope to hear from you soon!

Host(ess)
    The whole gang would like to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry neighbours, no turkey for Thanksgiving as it ran away from my farm. Hope he can find his way home! Mmmmmm... Some fishy business.... Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!!

Farm Supplier
    Sharing my current design....

From a turkey's perspective: Thanksgiving is the day we turkeys give thanks to vegetarians! Just for laughs. No offence to anyone! HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!!

Farm Supplier
    This is Sgt. Parlous' awesome design for Thanksgiving:

His message: "We turkey artists "visualize" what we draw. In this case, a "stick man"... as the turkey outlines "HIS" hand to create a "HUMAN"!

This is C's baby's fantastic new design:

Hope that turkey in her oven isn't mamao's runaway pet!! Yikes!! Can't wait to find out what is gonna happen to mamao's turkey! STAY TUNED & WATCH THIS SPACE!!

New Resident
    This is my neighbor Rancher Rick's turkey
    Attached Images Attached Images

New Resident
    BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!! It's difficult enough doing bale art, but to spin such a hilariously entertaining story from art work which was NOT originally created for this purpose, is pure GENIUS!!! I salute you both -- Bubs and Mamao! And I'm so glad and proud to be your neighbor!

So many friends and neighbors have left comments on Bubs' wall. It'd be great if more people can come forward to share their views here on the forum. I'd like to quote what Mrs Earth wrote on Bubs' wall:

"U R SO FANTASTIC ON THE WEBSITE!! Everyone must visit! The story blended w the artwork is PRICELESS! Thank you Bubs, for all u do to make FS extra enjoyable!!"

I must say, I TOTALLY AGREE!! Will there be a sequel to your story? I can't wait to find out what happens next! I noticed there is almost 1000 views (and still counting) on this thread after the story was posted in less than 48 hours. I'm pretty darn sure everyone would love to find out what the ending is! Please do keep this up!! Thank you to all of you for all your time and efforts in creating this amazing story.

Yep, waiting for the ending and leftovers!

Farm Supplier
    On behalf of the whole team, I would like to thank ALL visitors for their kind compliments and support. The effort was not mine alone. Credit also goes to Mamao, and the rest of the team deserve every compliment received. Hopefully we can come up with a sequel to share some laughter with all of you again. Once again, many thanks to everyone!

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast