Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Candy Corn??

Fashion Designer

Candy Corn??

I just ran across a farm with a Candy Corn crop! He said it was there one day, so he planted it, then the next day, it disappeared from the store. I'm assuming it's a holiday item. Is this something that will be offered or that was offered for only that one day and you had to be in the right place at the right time? Anyone know?

Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Executive Chef
    TL made a mistake and released the Halloween items to some people too early. Then they "undid" their mistake and took everything away.
    The candy corn and the ghost flower crops will probably show up in everyone's store in a few weeks.

This would be the first time they had a holiday-linked crop, so I'm not sure how long it will hang around after Halloween. (Last year, the Halloween box disappeared around the time the December Holiday box showed up.) Once the candy corn is available, I plan to master it as quickly as possible.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    TL made a mistake and released the Halloween items to some people too early. Then they "undid" their mistake and took everything away.
    The candy corn and the ghost flower crops will probably show up in everyone's store in a few weeks.

This would be the first time they had a holiday-linked crop, so I'm not sure how long it will hang around after Halloween. (Last year, the Halloween box disappeared around the time the December Holiday box showed up.) Once the candy corn is available, I plan to master it as quickly as possible.
    Thanks for the info! Will look for it. Let's hope it's not a long term crop.
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Executive Chef
    it's a one-day crop.

Executive Chef
    when is that stupid halloween it s not my thing
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Grand Emperor
    It's October 31, and its not stupid its fun!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    It's October 31, and its not stupid its fun!
    Until you see some costume which gives you nightmares.
    I like the look of Candy Corn-I hope it's re-pushed soon.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by minilaura View Post
    tl made a mistake and released the halloween items to some people too early. Then they "undid" their mistake and took everything away.

This would be the first time they had a holiday-linked crop, so i'm not sure how long it will hang around after halloween. (last year, the halloween box disappeared around the time the december holiday box showed up.) once the candy corn is available, i plan to master it as quickly as possible.
    no mistakes with teamlava. They know what they are doing. This is all a test to see if you all want this stuff and how bad do you want it? The more people are eager for certain holiday items, the more the price of gems shall cost you. So, kick back and wait for your wallets to thin out....

Executive Chef
    I LOVE Halloween. The same thing happened on restaurant. 5 recipes and a ton of deco came out around midnight then only lasted a certain amount of hours before it was removed. TL said it will be released at a later date can't wait!!!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by chiklet View Post
    no mistakes with teamlava. They know what they are doing. This is all a test to see if you all want this stuff and how bad do you want it? The more people are eager for certain holiday items, the more the price of gems shall cost you. So, kick back and wait for your wallets to thin out....
    I agree, its not a mistake. At first I thought it was a mistake, but after seeing this happen over and over on my 3 games I decided it wasn't a mistake. They're teasers, and people will more likely buy when rereleased to all than if everyone got it at once.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast