Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Farm Race to the Mansion

Unregistered

Cool Farm Race to the Mansion

Who's not frantically planting strawberries & raspberries to save up enuff coins to afford the mansion? Show us your prize here if u've cross the finishing line! 

Unregistered
    A mansion on a farm, i've never seen such a thing in my life, what world are these developers living in.

Unregistered
    R we gonna hv chateau & castle soon?

We need more farm expansion tho. Fast running out of land!

Unregistered
    Mansion is great but way to expencive!!!
    Anyway mansion is something for what I would give 24 gems (not if it was in the chest )..

I tryed chest and got 2 garden arches which are more like coin thing than gems but that's me.. So don't want to spend no more real $ untill you change something and that will be never LOL

The thing is I don't understand you guys.. Isn't it better to have more people who would pay less expencive things with real $ than to have few idiots who are spending lot of money for those now way to expencive things..
    Package of gems of 150$ or something like that for virtual mobile game is LOL!
    Even if I was bill gates wouldn't pay that cause would feal like idiot but again that's me

.. And I'm aware that we live in a world where lives more stupid than inteligent people so I guess you aren't so stupid

Unregistered

Angry Glitch

I've got everything I need, >10,000,000 coins, more than enough freed space (level 69) and the tap again to purchase never shows up! Submitted a post on the bug forum and will also probably e-mail support.

Unregistered

Red face Working towards Mansion

Thanks developers for coming up with living quarters that one could live in and not spend a fortune on gems. I am at a measly 3 million coins currently. And was increasingly growing bored with this game. Now I have something to work towards and I think it shouldn't be a problem to get there.

I would like to see something like a smaller Colonial Style Mansion or house, kind of like Gone with the Wind. Just a suggestion. And we will definitely need more expansion. I'm currently on level 53 with only two more expansions. Those of us know that it is the land that is making the money and don't want to junk it up with everything else. But a rare and very nice house surrounded by alot of land would be nice.

Keep up the good work!

Gardener

Smile

For 25,000 dog bowls you can get the mansion! About 3.4 years at 20 per day! I'm guessing most of us will still crop! Lol Regarless I'm still playing! Maybe this is just the beginning! Maybe like expansions some items could have gem or coin value! Keep up the good work! For a free game I'm having a blast! Happy farming!

hoschi
    made it

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hoschi View Post
    made it

Congratulations!!! Post ur id if u like so we can visit 

Hawk 8

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've got everything I need, >10,000,000 coins, more than enough freed space (level 69) and the tap again to purchase never shows up! Submitted a post on the bug forum and will also probably e-mail support.
    Same here, I had quit playing for awhile because Farm Story is stale, but I came back to buy the mansion and of course it wont even let me buy it even though I have over 20 million coins and cleared more than enough land for the mansion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast