Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Recipe Inventory & Chart !!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalBlond View Post
    can anyone tell me where to find out what each appliance does/cooks? I am about to get another appliance but I am undecided on which one to get. I know what the deep fryer does, the sushi bar does, the ice cream and the regular ovens do, but i am not sure about the others (like the nacho machine, outdoor grill, easy stove, & easy grill)
    Take a look in the inventory link in the very first post
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Farm Supplier
    Thank you!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalBlond View Post
    Thank you!!
    no problem
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

I'm sorry to say,
    the whole Restaurant Story Recipe have changed this few day, all the cost, quantity, profit is difference now!

So this inventory & chart may not be updated.

Host(ess)
    Just a quick point.
    New stuff may be nerfed completely. Turkey sandwich drops in cost, qty and revenue, so it is worth less (70%) now.
    Normal item items drops in qty, so they worth more coins now, though lower level players suffer from food shortage more often.

Executive Chef
    Guess I'll be taking a lot of screenshots today! LOL! Too bad TL had to change everything! Wish I knew what to change!

Thank you for the heads up!
    I'll have to check bakery!

Host(ess)
    Comparing the current and your pics,
    No changes - time and exp.
    Changes - base cost, qty and pricing.

Most dishes are changed to 4 coins, so apple pie is nerfed from 8 to 4.
    Qty is generally nerfed to fewer Dishes, so apple pie dropped from 2050 to 1250.
    Base cost is also reduced, since there are fewer dishes.

Executive Chef
    has all the recipes' qty, cost & sell been changed?

Fashion Designer
    Maybe TL will de-nerf eventually, but I wouldn't hold my breath...I use your chart all the time, btw

Executive Chef
    Glad u use my charts,

I might keep the existing chart just in case they change it back.
    But make a separate chart for the current changes. Not sure how much a chart will help currently because everything nets 4 coins now, LOL. I know It's not funny and wish they would change it back.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast