Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Recipe Inventory & Chart !!

Only way to sort I've noticed is by the tabs: Breakfast, Lunch,Dinner,Dessert

Rhino Keeper
    I wish TL would warn us before removing ovens like when they put "2Days left" or something. I didnt expect they will be pulled out, like the Egg Oven, Witch Stove, Fire Pit Grill, Monster Oven :-(

And the parts are still available like the bunny ears, egg, Magical Brick, Magical Wood...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yusefzai View Post
    I wish TL would warn us before removing ovens like when they put "2Days left" or something. I didnt expect they will be pulled out, like the Egg Oven, Witch Stove, Fire Pit Grill, Monster Oven :-(

And the parts are still available like the bunny ears, egg, Magical Brick, Magical Wood...
    I've come to the assumption that any new "Holiday/Seasonal" related items are all Limited eventually. TL pulls items either at the end of the season or at the end of the year.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Quote Originally Posted by bawpotter View Post
    Oh, really? I didn't know that. I always thought it was 44 hours. My bad.
    It's probably because of DS, when it says the Diamond, Angel and Crusader take 2 days to hatch, it's actually 44 hours.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Is the recipe page just a bunch of lines for everyone, or is it just me? I use Firefox with NoScript and Adblock Plus, but I've always been able to see the page just fine before. It doesn't say under construction or anything, it's all just gone. The new recipes page still comes up, as does the parts page. :\

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Is the recipe page just a bunch of lines for everyone, or is it just me? I use Firefox with NoScript and Adblock Plus, but I've always been able to see the page just fine before. It doesn't say under construction or anything, it's all just gone. The new recipes page still comes up, as does the parts page. :\
    Sorry, I guess I should put a message. I removed it to fix it as there were doubles, but I forgot about putting everything back after I went to pick my son up from school :/ and continued my essay.

Will be back up in a few days time... I will put message up ... Sorry
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Sorry, I guess I should put a message. I removed it to fix it as there were doubles, but I forgot about putting everything back after I went to pick my son up from school :/ and continued my essay.

Will be back up in a few days time... I will put message up ... Sorry
    Oh please don't apologize! You put all that effort into such an amazingly useful site for everybody, you don't get nearly enough thanks! I was just asking so I'd know if it was on my end or not, and if it wasn't, to let you know in case it wasn't done on purpose. I'm just glad nothing had actually messed up! Best wishes x 100 on your degree!

Oh please don't apologize! You put all that effort into such an amazingly useful site for everybody, you don't get nearly enough thanks! I was just asking so I'd know if it was on my end or not, and if it wasn't, to let you know in case it wasn't done on purpose. I'm just glad nothing had actually messed up! Best wishes x 100 on your degree!
    Yeah. You have such a nice website, Sehana! I love it so much I visit it daily!

Executive Chef
    Thank you I appreaciate the thanks . The "All recipes" should be up now
    And thank you for the wishes on the degree... Almost there... Gotta finish up the Final papers for this week and have two more courses!

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Yeah. You have such a nice website, Sehana! I love it so much I visit it daily!
    Thank you very much Glad to hear you often visit daily!

Also if there are any suggestions or tips to improve, I will be happy to hear it.
    I started on the deco, but never had time to completely finish it :/

Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Thank you I appreaciate the thanks . The "All recipes" should be up now
    And thank you for the wishes on the degree... Almost there... Gotta finish up the Final papers for this week and have two more courses!

Thank you very much Glad to hear you often visit daily!

Also if there are any suggestions or tips to improve, I will be happy to hear it.
    I started on the deco, but never had time to completely finish it :/
    Also, in RS, you should include the master boxes because there's a lot of them, but the rest is already really good! I keep wondering how you know the stuff that's going to come out like, a week before it's released....