Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Recipe Inventory & Chart !!

Rhino Keeper
    How about level added?
    I am already lv44, miss a number of level already. Just know Jazz Cookie is LV43 and Kiwi Cake is Lv51. Hope someone can add more

Rhino Keeper
    Two more. Country Fried Steak:LV52. Tuna Melt:LV56

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy_Cat View Post
    Seriously, Sehana -- we should all worship at your door for your hard work. I can't count how many times I've used your charts in the different story games. We are not worthy!!
    LOL Thank you! I appreciate it Glad it's so useful

Quote Originally Posted by cheuk18me94 View Post
    Two more. Country Fried Steak:LV52. Tuna Melt:LV56
    Added levels up to here, Thank you
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    In fact, you can do that by starting a new account and then figure them out.The receipe of tiki oven, folk oven, drum set oven,burger grill,milkstake machine, yellow cofe maker and deep fryer is unlocked with the appliances unlocked and it unlocked followed the series from the visual receipe.For examle, yellow coffee nake unlock as pumpkin spice,coffee and vanilia latte.Hope it helps

Nightclub Owner
    In fact, you can do that by starting a new account and then figure them out.The receipe of tiki oven, folk oven, drum set oven,burger grill,milkstake machine, yellow cofe maker and deep fryer is unlocked with the appliances unlocked and it unlocked followed the series from the visual receipe.For examle, yellow coffee nake unlock as pumpkin spice,coffee and vanilia latte.Hope it helps
    The only way to start a new account is to get a new device, and many people can't afford to do that.

Rhino Keeper
    Black Pepper Chicken:LV49
    NY Strip Steak:LV54

Rhino Keeper
    Classic Meatloaf should be LV53 instead of LV52

Executive Chef
    Classic Meatloaf should be LV53 instead of LV52
    Updated
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Rhino Keeper
    Will we ever get to see the valentine goal recipes again? I really like the lovey pancakes and heart steak.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by songai4239 View Post
    Will we ever get to see the valentine goal recipes again? I really like the lovey pancakes and heart steak.
    So far as I can tell, TL hasn't re-opened goals for recipes that need unlocking

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast