Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Recipe Inventory & Chart !!

Has anyone made a spreadsheet for the recipes that includes something like; XP per Hr spent cooking, or money earned per hr spent cooking? It's probably pretty tedious, but just making sure I don't waste my time.

Rhino Keeper
    The yellow coffee maker is not in the recipt chart yet...

Executive Chef
    Sorry I had Finals last week. I'll be catching up this week
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Sorry I had Finals last week. I'll be catching up this week
    Hey sehana, hope the finals went ok. When you update the spreadsheet, can you input a cashflow column? Some people prefer to cook by cashflow instead of profit nowadays and it would be great if we could see that on your sheet.

Rhino Keeper
    Can also add profit/exp,then we can know which one can earn coins and exp together.

Rhino Keeper
    Some mistake is in the Restaurant Story Recipe Inventory Chart Original , the chocolate milk should only reward 53 XP instead of 300.

Executive Chef
    Thank you for catching that Fixed
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Farm Supplier
    Thank you soooooo much for taking the time to make this. I'm new to this game, and this helped me a lot~!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jasmilyn View Post
    Thank you soooooo much for taking the time to make this. I'm new to this game, and this helped me a lot~!
    I'm glad to hear that it helped Have fun with strategizing in the game

Rhino Keeper
    Seriously, Sehana -- we should all worship at your door for your hard work. I can't count how many times I've used your charts in the different story games. We are not worthy!!

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast