Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Farm Inventory & Chart

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotlandPride View Post
    That Crop mastery chart has got to be the most confusing thing on this page lol and i know my farm ! if you know what your doing you have no need for silly charts
    If it would be less confusing for you I could put it in pie chart form for you.

no need

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotlandPride View Post
    no need
    Ok, well can't say I didn't offer

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Chart for how many days it'll take to Master a Crop based off of 2500 times to Collect Crops.

Chart for how many days it'll take to Master a Tree based off of 875 times to Collect Trees.

NOTE: the chart is rounded up to the day. So if you actually count some of them out and is actually only a day and a half, it'll round up to 2 days.
    Why does the crop mastery chart have 25x25 and 20x25 as multipliers? Isn't 24x24 the largest size farm still?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz View Post
    Why does the crop mastery chart have 25x25 and 20x25 as multipliers? Isn't 24x24 the largest size farm still?
    Oh is it? thought it was 25, I didn't really look LOL
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    K just looked, I do have 24x24
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    K just looked, I do have 24x24
    No worries! The charts you've made are awesome and very helpful when "managing" planting schedules. Thank you so much! :-)

I just thought I missed an announcement and was hoping the max-size had changed. :-)

Executive Chef
    No problem
    All fixed

Fashion Designer
    Maybe I'm just dense, but what is the difference between profit and collect profit on the Trees and Animals chart?

Also, is the XP listed on the animals in the store catalog how much XP you get one time when you buy that animal, or do you get that amount of XP every time you collect from it? I'm trying to figure out if animals are even remotely cost effective.

Executive Chef
    profit is the regular profit: sell -(minus) cost
    collect profit is really for the trees as there is negative profit when collected once. So collect profit is how many times you have to collect from the tree in order to start making a profit from the tree.

hope that made sense.

For animals, I believe you only get the XP once.
    Last edited by sehana; 05-05-12 at 04:07 PM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast