Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Farm Inventory & Chart

Nightclub Owner
    I know the feeling sehana. I had to turn in my final project yesterday for my business finance class and I'm so thankful to see the back-end of it. Now I just have to focus on the final, which will be 2 1/2 hours of joy (note the sarcasm) of sitting in a small room packed with 25 other bodies trying to answer 100 multiple choice/true false questions while doing formulas that no sane person would even attempt to memorize. Because SOME people in class *****ed on the mid-term and did it together (it was open book/take home), the teacher decided that the final was going to be done in class. I soooo wanted to tell those people off!

Honestly, on a take-home/open-book mid-term her only demand was that everyone did the test on their own. Why ***** on an open book test??? UGH!

Executive Chef
    Take home open book, that must be nice.
    Sorry to hear that some people ruined that.

that's about how long our online exams are. Most are open book though. but I get a lot of essay questions for exams .

Good luck on your exam!!
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Grand Emperor
    I had a girl in one of my college classes fail an in class open book exam. Seriously.

Executive Chef
    I would be so embarrassed if that ever happened to me!!
    I hope it doesn't happen
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I had a girl in one of my college classes fail an in class open book exam. Seriously.
    Slightly related, I once had a Take-Home Closed-Book exam. Seriously. It was for a seminary class. No, I did not *****.

Executive Chef
    My mother once took part - and was placed - in a shorthand typing competition the final of which took place and was broadcast live on a radio programme. True.
    Deputy sub-Assistant Racing Clerk to The First Ever FPGC Half Medley
    Principal Clerk (Rtd) to the Joint Clerks and Secretaries of the FPGC

New Resident
    Wow this amazing!

Executive Chef
    Chart for how many days it'll take to Master a Crop based off of 2500 times to Collect Crops.

Chart for how many days it'll take to Master a Tree based off of 875 times to Collect Trees.

NOTE: the chart is rounded up to the day. So if you actually count some of them out and is actually only a day and a half, it'll round up to 2 days.

Grand Emperor
    Cool! Thanks sehana!

That Crop mastery chart has got to be the most confusing thing on this page lol and i know my farm ! if you know what your doing you have no need for silly charts

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast