Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Want new Gifts for your neighbors? You have two options...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cutieputti View Post
    What Halloween stuff did you get to buy? I don't see it out in your restaurant?
    I have the raven tree, 3 gothic tables. I had made the witch stew, eyeball soup, pumpking porridge, bat wings (grill) and mummy pizza. Most has sold already though. These items only appeared in restaurant, never bakery.

Rhino Keeper
    Can't find those? :O

Eyeball Stew gives 4 coins per plate and 400 per gift. I don't yet know about Mummy Pizza.

Candy Corn Coffee, 4 coins per plate. I don't know how many plates.

(For BS)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bawpotter View Post
    Candy Corn Coffee, 4 coins per plate. I don't know how many plates.

(For BS)
    Candy Corn coffee gives 50 plates... so 200 total. Pumpkin Cookies give 100 plates... haven't gotten it yet, but I'm guessing 4 coins also. They seem to be stuck on that lately, most new recipes are 4 coins per plate, like they can't come up with any different ones.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh and the Mummy Pizza is 50 plates... again, probably 4 per plate, so 200. So both BS & RS have a 50 plate & 100 plate, but both look like they pay 4 per plate, so either 200 or 400... don't know why they didn't make they worth the same. Either make them both 100 plates, or make the 50 plate worth 8 per plate. Then again, don't know why I'm surprised with all the gifting issues they are ignoring.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by briguynv View Post
    Oh and the Mummy Pizza is 50 plates... again, probably 4 per plate, so 200. So both BS & RS have a 50 plate & 100 plate, but both look like they pay 4 per plate, so either 200 or 400... don't know why they didn't make they worth the same. Either make them both 100 plates, or make the 50 plate worth 8 per plate. Then again, don't know why I'm surprised with all the gifting issues they are ignoring.
    The Gifting issues are being worked on, as has been stated previously.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the new gifts!!!!!! I am looking forward to sending them to my neighbors when I can and am enjoying the ones my neighbors have sent me!!!!!!! WOOHOO

I love all the new gifts.Thank you guys for taking the time to add em in for us!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    The Gifting issues are being worked on, as has been stated previously.
    Yes GM, I know... at least I HOPE they really are, and they aren't just blowing smoke, telling you they are. But my main point of that post was why they are stuck on 4 coins per plate lately and that the two gifts pay very differently... they need to get some variety on per plate ratio again. Older recipes varied 1-12 coins... (which of course, don't like 1... they should all be at least 2) but lately, all they give us are 4's... seems odd that they are stuck on that number. I want some more 5-8's, and a couple 9-12's once in a while.

Also, personally, while I agree these are cute... they still only pay 4 coins per plate & only give 50 or 100 plates, and I want to rack up coins to expand still, I'm going to have to ask all my neighbors nicely to stop sending them... I want Cappu and regular Stew again... I need the revenue more than I need cute food served. Once I'm done expanding and don't need to rack up MILLIONS, then I can take whatever cuz any money will be okay for just deco... but I want to be expanded fully or at least almost fully before I fully go out all deco'ing my place the way I want it. Right now, I chose SOME minor deco & color choices for now, but have as many tables crammed in as possible, so I can serve as much as possible and have room so tipping doesn't get full all the time. Once I'm fully expanded, I will make it more realistic with limited tables and really deco out... but for now I need COINS to expand!! So these cute gifts just don't work for me. If I could COOK them, that would make them better... but just as gifts, no thanks.

In fact, because they ARE gifts... I think ALL gifts should pay more coins per plate ratio than what we cook... make them REALLY special! Right now, they aren't worth as much as what I can cook. Gifts should be worth more than I can cook... so gifts should be like 50 plates but earn 15 coins per plate or something. That would make gifting TRULY special & unique! Really make people want to gift & receive even more!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast