Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Recipe Inventory and Chart!!

Executive Chef
    Chart & Inventory Updated Nov 7
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    Sehana, you have a small typo in the rs chart. The gravestone brownies qty should be 2475 not 24750 ^_^

Executive Chef
    Don't know how much this will help, but since there was a parts chart for Restaurant, thought I'd make one for Bakery. So now people can tell what parts to gift most often because 3 of them are unused.
    View: Portrait | Landscape
    Last edited by sehana; 11-30-11 at 08:50 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyayu View Post
    Sehana, you have a small typo in the rs chart. The gravestone brownies qty should be 2475 not 24750 ^_^
    - Thank you for letting me know, just fixed it

New Resident
    That's exelent job...
    But what for is spring, motor and nozzle?

Rhino Keeper
    there's new marzipan appliance with marzipan to cook for 2 hours but ni graphic showing so it looks like an invisible marzipan on an empty marzipan appliance and counter.
    and a new candy corn appliance with goal to unlock the food but no goal stated yet

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sea******s View Post
    there's new marzipan appliance with marzipan to cook for 2 hours but ni graphic showing so it looks like an invisible marzipan on an empty marzipan appliance and counter.
    and a new candy corn appliance with goal to unlock the food but no goal stated yet
    Oh ok. I'll have to update sometime this weekend or around Monday/Tuesday Thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sea******s View Post
    Ok it seems I don't have that update yet. But I'll keep checking

sorry if this is a stupid question... what does the (M) stand for in the chart? i know (G) stands for goal recipes...

Rhino Keeper
    You're missing the Fireplace Oven. It requires 5 each Fuse, Gear, Knob, and Screw.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast