Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Recipe Inventory and Chart!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by goofy42 View Post
    I was wondering if there is a comprehensive recipe and appliance list. I know there used to be one, which reflected the old prices. Is there an updated list, showing the new prices, appliances, recipes, etc? Thanks.
    Last edited by sehana; 09-15-12 at 03:55 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Farm Supplier
    I hope you will leave both charts online for comparison.

Great job, thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera545 View Post
    I hope you will leave both charts online for comparison.

Great job, thanks.
    Hi, Yes, Original Bakery Chart will remain
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Executive Chef
    Ok I believe I have resolved the issue of the chart sometimes going blank :/
    I think it has something to do with the formula of retrieving data from the other chart, but I hope it's fixed now

Hai Sehana, is it okay if i sell old/unused appliance(s) like bread oven, candy over, fryer, expresso machine etc etc? I already mastered all the recipes, soo.. is it done? or should i be expecting new recipes in the future?

Tyvm btw for all your helpful charts and tips. xo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyy22 View Post
    Hai Sehana, is it okay if i sell old/unused appliance(s) like bread oven, candy over, fryer, expresso machine etc etc? I already mastered all the recipes, soo.. is it done? or should i be expecting new recipes in the future?

Tyvm btw for all your helpful charts and tips. xo
    Really it's up to you. Just be mindful that if they do ever put new recipes in the appliance, you would have to acquire all those parts again and they may not have the appliance available in anymore.
    For myself, I just keep them because they are expensive and don't get much for selling them

Hah i know i wont be gettin' much but atleast its something
    ill wait till next year to for any changes but honestly i dont think it will ever happen tho. Thanks again Sehana

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyy22 View Post
    Hah i know i wont be gettin' much but atleast its something
    ill wait till next year to for any changes but honestly i dont think it will ever happen tho. Thanks again Sehana
    I'll just throw my .02 worth in here. You should just store them. You never know when TL will release a goal that will require you to make something on one of these machines. Storing them won't get in your way, and honestly, the amount of money you get isn't worth selling them.

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I'll just throw my .02 worth in here. You should just store them. You never know when TL will release a goal that will require you to make something on one of these machines. Storing them won't get in your way, and honestly, the amount of money you get isn't worth selling them.
    Well, i dont really rely on the "what if" when it comes to TL games. Id just be dissaponited but wth it wouldnt hurt to keep them right, just in case. Thanks Tina

Rhino Keeper
    Note on the ossitive cashflowchart: with the coffindrinkmachine you have 2 recipes with a possitive cashflow.
    "B" has a profit of $ 220 and "O" has a profit of $ 1 980.

Greetings :-)