Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Huge stocked stores..what's the key?

Question Huge stocked stores..what's the key?

I have seen some beautiful huge stores that have so much stock..no empty racks..and no blocked doors or registers. How in the world is this possible. I seem to be ordering all day.

The Honorable Panda
    depends on what level you are on. It took me a while to get where I could leave my doors open.
    ALso depends on how many slots you have. 22 is max before buying extra ones.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Focus on geting a TON of one item before moving on to the next. I notice a lot of people try to fill their catalog with many different items, and then those 20 items are gone really quickly. If you 'stock up' on one item and then move on to the next, the first item will not run out as quickly and soon you won't have to be restocking all the time.

I fill up on one item until I've reached level 4 and then move on. This has worked up until now. I only have 16 hour or more items so my racks are starting to clear before I've had time to add something new. I'm still having fun, though.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by queenie662 View Post
    I fill up on one item until I've reached level 4 and then move on. This has worked up until now. I only have 16 hour or more items so my racks are starting to clear before I've had time to add something new. I'm still having fun, though.
    At which it might be a good time to point out that the whole idea is to have fun.

Rhino Keeper
    I've noticed that 50% of stores that seem to be always stocked have put their racks and tables so closely together that although it looks nice the product is not accessible. Unlike bakery/restaurant counters, putting your inventory in rows blocks access unless there is a footpath.

Executive Chef
    no no no
    the solution is a shop in a shop
    it functions not when you are at level 6
    but when you level up you make a little shop which is closed to the rest of the clothes and which is actually selling and the rest is just for liking
    it works perfect you have always enough clothes to like and in the meantime you make clothes
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Host(ess)
    Ohhh ... yeah I noticed some high level users who have lots of stocks for just liking.
    They aren't accessible to the shoppers but ... hmmm ... isn't those stocks gonna be wasted instead? No need to refill?

Dang! I hope I can have more room and more stocks.

Executive Chef
    sn't those stocks gonna be wasted instead?
    nope the clothes keeps fresh
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Rhino Keeper
    Ya i stock up one item at a time make it all level 2 then start again and make it level 4 i started with the lowest times mean 5 mins - 4 hours then with the 16+ items
    That why i dont stock up until like 2 days or something
    You can do 2 things gain gems and keep your store open all the time 

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast