Thread: Serious Game Issues

New Resident

Serious Game Issues

My mother and I play this game and love building our shop and showing eachother.. however, I was constantly trying to give her advice on switching to using waves flowing the other way to make it more pleasing to the eye.
    Then one day when I looked at her shop through her phone I saw she had done so (finally) and I congradulated her
    however.. the next day I saw she had swapped the waves back and I questioned her WHY?
    She claimed she had not, we got both phones together and looked at them from eachothers game point of view
    and according to her phone the waves flowed in the way we (Both) wanted them
    but to my view, and probably every other persons who looks at the shop... they look wonky going the other way
    its not really fair because she works very hard on her shop and should be able to view her shop as she wants it to look as well as have visitors view it in that same way also
    Can you fix this?

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm can u tell me ur mother's ID so I can take a look of her shop and see how it looks?
    To see where the problem is