Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Official TeamLava Blog!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shameem17103 View Post
    WHEN IS THE UPDATE FOR DRAGONSTORY NEW DAWN GOING TO BE AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID? This is getting irritating. I and all my android using neighbors get to just sit here and watch as other neighbors breed new dragons, buy new habitats and buildings. It has been months and we still can' t do anything but watch!
    Huh.. But you can dowload last DS version and have all kind of dragons!?!

Executive Chef
    Hi team lava I am ur daily player and I am not getting any new dragons which I am and was trying for so plz recover it my I'd is buttabdullah99 plz plz plz

When will a new update be out for Candy Mania?

Hi~~out there in Blog land, anyone can take on this question, if, their is an answer...is their such an thing as in playing "Restaurant Story" on
    your Laptop????((currently use Android). If, so, Please, inform me as in how to do so, many thanks!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cc_phillybakery View Post
    Hi~~out there in Blog land, anyone can take on this question, if, their is an answer...is their such an thing as in playing "Restaurant Story" on
    your Laptop????((currently use Android). If, so, Please, inform me as in how to do so, many thanks!!!
    Accounts that access the games through an interface other than a mobile device (Apple, Android, Amazon) would be a Terms of Service violation.

1) It's not worth risking an account ban and 2) it can have unpredictable results and because it's a Terms violation, the support team wouldn't be able to offer support if the account were to be completely messed up by this access method.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

REALLY!! You are now selling ovens for gems in BS and RS!!! Shame on you for being so greedy!

Fashion Designer
    Forum Bug?

Not sure where to post this. I recently went in MyProfile to update Timezone.
    Because it was driving me batty not having the correct time.
    I hit Central Time U.S. reloaded browser and the time is now an hour ahead as it
    should be if I were in Eastern Standard Timezone.
    Ok, so I go back in thinking go ahead set it for Mountain Timezone.
    And of course it reads as an hour behind as it should.

Basically how do I set my forum with the correct time?
    Has perhaps Central Timezone been mistakenly put in as Mountain Timezone?

Having an ongoing problem with restaurant story goals. There are goals with no oven to cook the goals and no other goals to accomplish to unlock the oven for the goal so the goal just expires ! Right now is a goal for cafeteria oven & no such oven exist so goal will expire. Any advice?

Hi,I have a problem:I'm playing Farm Story 2 and I won the golden lure but I can't build it in the bait fish.What can I do !?

Aue ,i bought a new phone ,how i can play ma game front 280 level?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast