Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Gamer Guide

Farm Supplier
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Resident
    Hi,do you know how to save the Fashion Story's game's data & level before i send the phone to reset / update software ? Is it possible to log in using our Storm8 ID & password after re-download & install the game again ?? Please help .. Urgent .. Thanks a lot !!

Rhino Keeper
    Wanting some advice....
    I expanded my boutique yesterday (to 14x17 I think)
    And I noticed unhappy customers, which I hadnt seen for a loooong time.
    Bought another fitting room, mirror and even a window, but some are still unsatisfied!
    How am I going to get them happy again? More clothes?
    Thx in advance!

Rhino Keeper
    AH too bad, apparently this thread was only made to suck up to some one and not for real guidance.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by t_to_the_max View Post
    Wanting some advice....
    I expanded my boutique yesterday (to 14x17 I think)
    And I noticed unhappy customers, which I hadnt seen for a loooong time.
    Bought another fitting room, mirror and even a window, but some are still unsatisfied!
    How am I going to get them happy again? More clothes?
    Thx in advance!
    It seems u are doing the right thing and placing more dressing rooms and mirrors. If your level of 100 is staying then the happy ones surely outweigh the unhappy ones. I have a few unhappy customers but my level stays in the 96-100 area. Which works for me.
    How many items/clothes do I have out?
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    My lvl is still a 100%. But im really disliking my shop now. Got too many mirrors and fitting rooms now. :/
    Isnt there some kind of balance rate or something?
    Like if ur shop has a certain expansion u need at least that many mirrors and that many fitting rooms?
    My shop was perfect before the expansion and now I have too many broken hearts imho.
    But thx sehana for ur reply, thought this thread was dead!

Executive Chef
    Sorry about that I'm usually not online for the weekend. with my family and catching up on course work on the weekend. I also manage many other thing for the TL games so I'm pretty busy most of the time.

But I'm also at 14x17 and I only have 3 dressing rooms and 4 mirrors out and about ~18 or so many ranks and tables that have items on them. Still running around 100. Not really sure if there is a magic number to where u absolutely do not see any broken hearts. Sorry.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

New Resident
    Hi there,
    Need ur help urgently. I've bought new device/droid, is it possible to transfer my old storm ID to the phone? Seems like wasting my time if I have to play from the beginning. Thanks

I have noticed that if you have any purple broken hearts after you have rearranged things (including expanding) this means your shoppers don't like the new arrangement. There isn't a magical number for mirrors and fitting rooms, your shoppers just want you to change things up (again!) Some of the time (esp if your new) the broken hearts do indicate not enough rooms or mirrors but you can see them think that above their head.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by itta7225 View Post
    Hi there,
    Need ur help urgently. I've bought new device/droid, is it possible to transfer my old storm ID to the phone? Seems like wasting my time if I have to play from the beginning. Thanks
    You may need to contact support for transfer to another android device. support@teamlava.com

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast