Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Fashion Story Gamer Guide

Host(ess)
    Am I the only person who didnt get Victorian Swim, Vintage Chic, and Victorian Ball?

Quote Originally Posted by leomome View Post
    Do you know what the green box in the speech bubble when people are shopping means? The green box then turns to a purple broken heart and they leave, I dont know what I am missing?

Teri Simmons
    Well, the green speech bubble usually has either a dressing room in it or a mirror. So, to fix the green bubble, you will need to add more dressing rooms and mirrors in your shop. Be sure nothing is blocking access to your rooms or mirrors (wall mirrors included). Same goes for the door, try leaving one space free on either side of the main door. If you are still getting purple hearts after adding more rooms or mirrors, try adding a cash register.

On a side note... I, like all new players, ran into this same issue and couldn't figure out for the life of me why I kept getting purple hearts. I read a comment on another thread where a player discovered that having too many dressing rooms against the right wall will trigger purple hearts. My original design had 4 dressing rooms against the right wall, almost half my shoppers were purple hearts. I moved 1 room away from the right wall, and into storage. ALL happy shoppers, and NO purple hearts anymore.

Here is my Layout:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fashion_story-2013-07-31-06-45-55.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	9124

The Honorable Panda
    To avoid having tons of stickies , a new Fashion Story Guide has been created and this thread has been included.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617