Hi, I'm playing on an iPad (first generation) and I have the latest app store update of Restaurant Story.

For a while now I've been having an issue with not always receiving the mastery reward when I complete level 4. It started about a week or so before the implementation of the gem reward for level 4 mastery. At first I didn't really mind since I have no need for the coins or exp anyway. Then after the gem was added to the mastery reward I didn't really mind when I missed out on one or two gems. But now that I've missed at least 5 gems I'm starting to mind, especially since I know that I will be missing more gems in the future.

This happens probably about one in three times. I've gotten the mastery reward (with pop-up) for the majority of recipes but sometimes I'll complete level 4 and never get a pop-up for it. (I don't get the gem without the pop-up.) Every time this happens I try to cook that recipe again several more times just in case the mastery bar isn't quite full, but it never works.

I have tried restarting my device as well as deleting RS and re-installing it but the gems have not appeared. Also, I use easy appliances - could this bug be related to them?