Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Badges feature??? Huh??

Rhino Keeper

New Badges feature??? Huh??

On my help page in RS, it says a new feature is "Badges" (Collect badges and earn rewards. View your badges under Main Menu > Messages - > Badges.)

But I don't have "Badges" on my Menu > Messages page... is this an error? Was it accidentally posted early for a future addition?

Just curious if it's an error, since my BS Help/FAQ is totally wrong... so I thought maybe this was wrong too. lol

Executive Chef
    Hi briguynv -

There has not yet been an announcement with additional information about badges.

Edit: To see announcement about badges please see the below linked thread.
    Badges: Yes, you need them
    Last edited by trenae; 09-14-11 at 12:55 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trenae View Post
    Hi briguynv -

There has not yet been an announcement with additional information about badges.
    LOL... shocking!

New Resident
    i guess the FAQ team worked faster than the badge production team

Rhino Keeper
    Mine has the same thing. At least we know that something new and cool is coming out. possibly next week

I have a few nbrs who now have badges. I'm still badgeless. I have a new iPod, everything up 2 date w/ RS vers. 1.2.5. I know 1 of the nbrs who has the badges is working off an iPhone, not an iPod. I may b stupid but I don't know how 2 tell exactly what iPod I have. 

Grand Emperor
    Blueize: The badges are being rolled out gradually. It is independent of the device. I play 3 games and didn't get badges on any.

Fashion Designer
    The badges are fun - if you're an active player who tips and sends/receives gifts all the time, you'll be rewarded for what you do anyway. The activities are also another way to earn gems once you reach gold badge level. I've already earned a gem for hitting the gold level for tipping. For those of you who don't have it yet, I'd hold off on doing some stuff like buying decorations for your bakery/restaurant or spending gems until you get them since that also helps get to the different medal levels. Some of your past activity counts and some don't. I haven't been able to figure out what or how much they've counted from what I've done before and what they just started at "zero" with.

I'm an active 4 star player, but I have Android OS so I have to wait months to get badges, and lemon lime soda! Spoiled iOS users...have all the cool stuff!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by kingares View Post
    I'm an active 4 star player, but I have Android OS so I have to wait months to get badges, and lemon lime soda! Spoiled iOS users...have all the cool stuff!
    No. Some Droid users get it, some iDevices get it. Sone Droids don't get it, some iDevices don't get it. It's not up to the device.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast