I love FS, however my game is running super slow and force closes every 5 minutes or so, I cannot get into my neighbor list without it force closing every 2 times I get in and I cannot send gifts out to my neighbors without it force closing and same with inviting new neighbors. I have reported this issue before and you told me to update my game and that it may be a problem with my phone. I finally got the update and was so excited thinking it would fix the issues, but to my horror it made my game run even worse! I have put a apology about these issues up on my FS wall for my neibhbors to see and about every other neighbor posts that they are having the same issues, therefor it cannot be my phone type. I know I am supposed to write excactly what phone model I have and what I was doing when the problem happened, but I have so many issues with FS I can tell you it happens when I'm doing just about anything. Please, please work on resolving these issues! It has taken me 5 hours now to water back my neighbors Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully we can be running smoothly again soon!