View Poll Results: Do we want a "block" button?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes pls! some of the players are getting on my nerves

45 93.75%
  • No, everyone has a right to comment/TL support should be helping us block them

3 6.25%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do we want a "block" button?

Farm Supplier
    The report button in help/FAQ would be very useful!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilbursworld View Post
    We really could use block button. I really try not to respond to wall haters as it just encourages them, but it would be nice to be able not to deal with them fter that first visit.
    I agree. As I've agreed on every other of all the many threads asking for a block button.

Farm Supplier
    That's a great idea to have a report button as I cannot take a picture of my wall unless I use another phone then download it to the computer and then send it. A report button on the faqs wall would make it easier to report those players. I personally have not reported because its too hard for me so as I mentioned I just erase and ignore the wall haters.

Executive Chef
    Kooky has a point about accidental blocking which I'd probably end up doing lol. I've never had a problem. I've gotten a few comments but since I never reply and just delete them they've never found there way back to my wall. It would be nice to have a block button though as long as a way could be worked out to avoid accidental blocking like an unblock button.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    Kooky has a point about accidental blocking which I'd probably end up doing lol. I've never had a problem. I've gotten a few comments but since I never reply and just delete them they've never found there way back to my wall. It would be nice to have a block button though as long as a way could be worked out to avoid accidental blocking like an unblock button.
    Oh I always assumed a block button would come with an unblock button.

Executive Chef
    I haven't had any issues with comments on my walls.

I didn't vote for either because while the 2nd option says everyone has a right to comment, that doesn't mention the fact that if someone IS saying offensive things they should be blocked.

I agree with panda that the block button is hmmm, an area of thought but not actually "nice" to be included.

A report button should be useful. Because the player can be reported and then investigated. I think that would be better.

Obscene conversations still exist on the walls that I visit, lol, I just pretended that I did not read, but honestly, it should not even happen, as we have players below age of 16.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonAndRew View Post
    Obscene conversations still exist on the walls that I visit, lol, I just pretended that I did not read, but honestly, it should not even happen, as we have players below age of 16.
    Please report this to support@teamlava.com,it's the only way it will ever stop.
    If you can send the storm8 ID it's so helpful,if not TL need a link on your wall so you need to tip/water etc,and send your storm8 ID. just be very careful not to comment on the issues on their wall.This behaviour is inappropriate and we all need to report to TL.

Banned
    Sorry,forgot to say enclose screenshots of the wall too.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast