View Poll Results: Do we want a "block" button?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes pls! some of the players are getting on my nerves

45 93.75%
  • No, everyone has a right to comment/TL support should be helping us block them

3 6.25%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do we want a "block" button?

Executive Chef

Do we want a "block" button?

Do we want a block button to ban all rude users?

Rhino Keeper
    Yep we doooooo

Banned
    
    I want one but without baggage please, I'd like my communication lines open.

Executive Chef
    A bitter and lonely state of cruelty and injustice
    Post this in general discussion, please.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! In bakery, right now, I have a neighbor suffering spamming of obscene stuff. She cleared her walls of all our posts and warned others not to post on her walls so they can't find us through her. Even their bakery names r obscene. Put space in to get around block.

Need button! This is stopping good neighbors from playing the game!

Senior Moderator
    Have you told her to take screenshots and email support? Make sure she gives them all of her information, and any information she has on the person(s) doing this.
    Last edited by greygull; 09-05-11 at 07:01 PM.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    I've never had any rude messages, but I remember a couple of annoying people from lower levels. Once you post back to them, they can find you forever. We should at least have the option to delete messages we post so they can't follow us. But a block button would work too, for those who need it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Have you told her to take screenshots and email support? Make sure she gives them all of her information, and any information she has on the person(s) doing this.
    She implied she has cuz her wall states she is not clearing it so support will see. Makes me wish all my neighbors cleared my posts after responding. She always has so they had limited access. I think they got someone, though, and that's why she has posted on her wall Not to leave message....she'll come to us.

Anyone know how long before support does something? On average?

Senior Moderator
    I honestly do not know how long it takes support to handle these situations. It is a holiday today in the US, so I'm pretty sure no one is in the office today. She should have received an automated reply within a very short amount of time from them. If she didn't, then she would need to double check the email address. support@teamlava.com
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Host(ess)
    YES! Block button would be awesome for the unhappy little creatures that leave their rude comments. I've only had a problem once, and to this day I still don't even know what started the comments.

The other day my husband got a message on his RS wall-- it literally said "This place is ugly, your a loser!" So he tipped them and wrote 'Thank you so much! Have a great day!!' on their wall, little brat responded back and literally said she liked his attitude and was just looking to see what people would say to her if she were mean- then had the nerve to ask him if he wanted to be neighbors. He didn't respond...

YES TO THE BLOCK BUTTON!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast