Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prep-are yourself for this outfit...

Rhino Keeper
    Yay, I hope the ' s are available to buy too!

Rhino Keeper
    This is great - Very cute!

Rhino Keeper
    Nice one! Perfect!

Host(ess)
    hi i'm on android but i never recieved this outfit. i have all other outfits that came out every week but now i'm having a problem this preppy outfit doesn't appear in my catalog. plz help. plz

Host(ess)
    does anyone else on andriod have the preppy outfit in their catalog? i haven't gotten it plz help

Awesome! I just reached level 32 and it showed a new selection for reaching level 32. It looked like a black glittery skirt, pink ratings, and shoes, but its not showing in my catalog, it just has the next selection being level 35. Anyone else experiencing this? Or maybe know what's going on?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahSometimes19 View Post
    Awesome! I just reached level 32 and it showed a new selection for reaching level 32. It looked like a black glittery skirt, pink ratings, and shoes, but its not showing in my catalog, it just has the next selection being level 35. Anyone else experiencing this? Or maybe know what's going on?
    I forgot what its called but you are extremely lucky!!! U r one out of several players that got that teasers. That catalog isn't available yet but u did get to see a sneak peek. Now we know that this item will be in an update soon. Thx for sharing!

The Honorable Panda
    Sarah
    Thanks for sharing!!! As Shakiba said, you are one of the lucky ones. Sometimes items that are waiting to be pushed into the game will pop up when certain players reach the required level to unlock. It will not be in your catalog yet, but will show in the game later.
    Love glitter items!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Sarah
    Thanks for sharing!!! As Shakiba said, you are one of the lucky ones. Sometimes items that are waiting to be pushed into the game will pop up when certain players reach the required level to unlock. It will not be in your catalog yet, but will show in the game later.
    Love glitter items!!!
    Thanks! It looked cute from what I could see, if I remember correctly the shoes were clear and black, of course there will be another item I didn't get to see. How exciting!

Executive Chef
    Thanks! It looked cute from what I could see, if I remember correctly the shoes were clear and black, of course there will be another item I didn't get to see. How exciting!
    Yes, yes it is.
    Ohh glitter, let's celebrate peoplez! With glitter :I

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123